Milwaukee's newest box!

ChrisK

Interesting concept. Still hoping on a modular stackable unit. Considering Dewalt has two versions of what i am looking for, they will probably get my couple hundred dollars. It might work as a painter's/mudder box.

When is the yearly product convention/demo?

Beats me but according to Stuart, this won't come out till August.....AND....they may have polled some people and there is not enough demand for modular?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Arghhhhhhhhhh. Guess I'm going to try Dewalt out :(

Ask Regopit, that seems to be all he uses and they look to be really well built. And keep in mind this is from me....Milwaukee dude. I'm really disappointed by this. The two boxes that are out look like really well built boxes and definitely fit a need but...

Beats me but according to Stuart, this won't come out till August.....AND....they may have polled some people and there is not enough demand for modular?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Arghhhhhhhhhh. Guess I'm going to try Dewalt out :(

the comment about the market poll is his guess as to why they haven't come out with any- doesn't mean they wont or will. I'm interested to see their stackable boxes if they ever come out with any. I will expect them to have something extra like a wire stripper and bottle opener built in

the comment about the market poll is his guess as to why they haven't come out with any- doesn't mean they wont or will. I'm interested to see their stackable boxes if they ever come out with any. I will expect them to have something extra like a wire stripper and bottle opener built in

Well....duhhhh. And maybe some innovative Job Site Scissors on it and a Heavy Duty Job Site Beer Helmet with wire stripper attachment!

Well....duhhhh. And maybe some innovative Job Site Scissors on it and a Heavy Duty Job Site Beer Helmet with wire stripper attachment!

the Jobsite box lid is detachable and can be used as a safety hat with built in beer holders :)
  • Like 1

I have faith they will! Dewalt bosch makita festool not Milwaukee doubt it, my guess is they are just taking there time with them going for perfection

That's why I have been holding out, my Hypoid saw needs a home. I figured if Milwaukee does it, they'll do it right. Something super strong like Dewalt's system but innovative like the new Milwaukee box.