Red VS Yellow part 2

Javier

This is the second part of good versus evil. The second battle of the century. Dewalt 20V Max DCD995 against the Milwaukee M18 Fuel 2604-20

In this tool battle I put them head to head using 1-1/4" speedbor max bits into a 4x6 using the same 4.0 ah batteries.

Check it out to see who won...

Nice job Javier. Great review. I'm glad the battery in Big Red has this design I had no idea. Great fight and good job Dewalt. Never let it be said I won't bow down to the competition when it prevails........even if it is colored dog urine yellow ;)

Great job Javier!

So from your results, the FUEL is a MUCH better masonry driller, while the 995 is the better (only in runtime) in high torque applications. Is that an accurate summary?

Which is your favoured drill? (ignoring other questions of platform commitment etc.)

The results are very similar to the friday night tool fight Dan and Eric did awhile ago. What still surprises me is the huge difference in masonry drilling performance. I wonder if better gearing with the Dewalt 3 speed helps Dewalt eek out the win over Milwaukee. I would like so see a review of that 4 speed Fein drill that thing seems pretty beastly, and possibly the 4 speed Festool drill when it makes it over here.

The one thing that interests me is the crazy Auxiliary handle that thing is huge on the new Makita. I might have to pick that new Makita drill up it sounds pretty interesting and I need some Makita batteries.

Festool is the Bentley, hilti is hummer, Milwaukee is Ferrari, dewalt is Kia, makita is a scooter and metabo Is range rover! Don't argue people

I must say being strongly disagree with you. I work as a carpenter for many years and working with all these brands ... and your comparisons do not fit ... Oversættelse

but as a representative of dewalt, I have to refrain from saying anything about how good or bad the others are ..:-)