A Call To Action...

Conductor562

It isn't often that I ask a favor of my TIA brethren, but I will tonight. I would greatly appreciate it if each one of you would be so kind as to get a group shot of all your Milwaukee tools. It doesn't have to be immediately, but sometime in the next 7 days would be appreciated. You can post them as a reply to this thread, no special thread is needed.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I still think the Skill IXO still is the best pocket driver. The Dewalt I just don't like the idea of the Gyros control on the Dewalt and the Milwaukee is bulky and lacks a variable speed trigger. The Hitachi is very similar to the Milwaukee driver with the same limitations. Am I forgetting any other pocket drivers?

Yea, Conductor I don't think I will need to buy batteries anytime soon. It helps to buy during the buy during the buy a battery get a battery free deal. I also like the fact I don't have to swap out batteries while using any of my tools It's almost as annoying as running out of power just as your about to finish a project. What can I say I really like Milwaukee products :) Not to say that the other brands are bad either :)