Where I work

jonesna8

Hey everybody, 

I mentioned in my intro thread id make a thread showing where i work. I am the assistant groundskeeper at a triple A baseball team here in El Paso TX. The stadium was built this past year, meaning i was able to build our shop and fill it with tools. We went with mostly John Deere, Stihl, Craftsman, and Dewalt tools. Any way here are the pictures 

please keep in mind these tools arent mind but still thought some might find it interesting

our dewalt 20v lineup 

20141110_120109_zps43460bb8.jpg

We have 2 of these grease guns, one for John Deere HD water resistant grease and another for John Deere Cornhead grease. 

Bm-RXvGCcAAx_xs.jpg

a basic layout of the workbench area of the shop 

1609924_10204413226631423_67416885351547

We are also lucky enough to have a Golflift GL9 to make maintianing our equipment easier (my mower before the canopy was installed)

10544324_10204192088703113_1530776275935

And my personal favorite piece in the shop (has a canopy now)

10270311_10203517614321675_7226313157553

our john deere dealer also set us up with a oil cabnet filled with oil, grease, hydraulic fluid and spare parts like spark plugs, bedknives, and filters.

BovxceQIMAApUC_.jpg

And a picture of the field too

10342898_10204211667352567_3321527090778

• Like 2

Wow bro that's nice man the shop is way cool and the field looks great!!!

nothin runs like a deer....

Nice set up there

Thanks for using Dewalt!

Niiiiiice set up   :D

Thanks guys its come along way from the empty space we started with. 

great looking shop, equipment and really nice looking feild!! 

wanna take a trip up north and give my lawn the royal treatment next year :)

Haha id make the trip but I dont work for free  :lol:

Yes we are very fortunate to have alot of nice tools and a good size shop, currently my biggest concern is finding more space for various items. 

I can assure you most of the equipment is kept spotless and in great condition, so when we need a new mower or something else we are more likely to get it because they notice how nice we keep everything. ironically the dirtiest tool in the shop is our hotsy. 

The shop floor will get a epoxy finish on it this winter aswell. 

Thanks guys! Yeah we get to work at a baseball park on game days im there from 9-11ish (about an hour after the game) gotta enjoy it to deal with those hours lol 

Was talking to our building engineer today about our tools, he has different tools than us he went mostly kobalt for hand tools and chests, but dewalt 20v for all this power tools. Hes got a DCD795D2 i cant believe how much lighter it is that our DCD985! Its amazing, im extremely jealous, he did say that during construction someone stole his tho ;( luckily we only had a few items walk off during the last leg of construction.

I got to see behind the scenes of Comerica Park once where the Detroit Tigers play.  It was pretty awesome. A company I worked for provided computers in the luxury boxes, and I got the job to go there. That sucks people that steal tools need some forum of tool related punishment. That has to be a fun job though.

Thanks guys! Yeah we get to work at a baseball park on game days im there from 9-11ish (about an hour after the game) gotta enjoy it to deal with those hours lol 

Was talking to our building engineer today about our tools, he has different tools than us he went mostly kobalt for hand tools and chests, but dewalt 20v for all this power tools. Hes got a DCD795D2 i cant believe how much lighter it is that our DCD985! Its amazing, im extremely jealous, he did say that during construction someone stole his tho ;( luckily we only had a few items walk off during the last leg of construction.

No, Stop I'm trying to convince myself I don't need the DCD795 because the DCD985 works fine I cant spend money for that right now.

Thanks!

No, Stop I'm trying to convince myself I don't need the DCD795 because the DCD985 works fine I cant spend money for that right now.

Lol dont get me wrong I love the DCD985 and not trading our out for one, but as soon as it breaks or we need another i wont think twice about getting the DCD795.

I got to see behind the scenes of Comerica Park once where the Detroit Tigers play.  It was pretty awesome. A company I worked for provided computers in the luxury boxes, and I got the job to go there. That sucks people that steal tools need some forum of tool related punishment. That has to be a fun job though.

Comerica is nice, never been down to the shop tho. What part of michigan you from?