DeWALT DCL043 Job Site LED Spotlight

Mr. Yellow

DeWALT has announced a new 20v Max LED spotlight, the DCL043.

The DCL043 has two illumination settings; high, which outputs 1,000 lumens of bright white light, and low, which switches to a red LED that outputs 90 lumens of light.

DeWALT says that the lower powered red LED will help to stretch battery life, and that the red light should help preserve night vision. In total there are 4 LEDs - 3 white and 1 red. As with DeWALT’s other 20V Max handheld LED flashlights and worklights, this one has a pivoting head with 90° of adjustability.

The DCL043 can be placed on the floor or other flat surfaces standing up for hands-free operation, and a hanging hook allows for even more placement flexibility. As if all that wasn’t enough, it’s also water and dust resistant with an IP54 rating. There is also a bit of rubbery over-molding to help protect the spotlight casing. The lens is also recessed a little, which should help protect it from impacts, and there is what looks to be a very large enclosed heatsink that should help the spotlight remain cool in your hands.

Price: $89.00 (without battery or charger)

Dewalt%20DCL043.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I´m a DeWAlt "fetish"

so I own for personal use:

catagory lights:

1) about 5 different LED flashlights (different normal battery sizes, like AA AAA 2d, 3D) kinda like "maglite style"

2) dcl040

3) dcl060

4) dcl043

5) dcl050 (2x)

I sold off all old stem style lights

==> ready to buy dcl061 in March15 (next USA visit)

6) by the way, I own EVERY 18V (20V) XR slide on battery tool that is available on market !

a) dch374 on it´s way / shipping

B) next tool to buy DCF620 drywall gun

cheers

mike

• Like 1