Grizzly 3-Speed Hanging Air Filter for $109

madman_us

oh the last minute type of guy :P

great that you bought one too - will definitely help on your job site

I was just reminded about it on Saturday night when I saw the post come up again and that's when I had the brain storm about using one on the jobsite...

Last minute definitely has its drawbacks though... I just got an email that the unit and filters are back ordered until around June 30th. Yikes... guess I'll be waiting a while to get this up and running.

I ended up ordering one this morning! I figured for 109 why the hell not

a post on toolguys.Com about a job site air scrubber (for like $1200) made me think this would be a great addition to my fight on job site dust.. one thing customers hate most is you making a mess of their entire house or them having to deal with a fine layer of dust on everything in their house after a remodel.. never mind the health benifit to me and my workers. hopefully this works out like I'm hoping!!

We have this unit under a different brand and that is how we use. We run it all day when on site and set the timer to run for a few more hours after we leave. It does help and our clients do notice and appreciate the effort. Every little bit of dust containment/control helps when working on a project in a lived in home.

• Like 1

Definitely better than nothing at all. We were going to make a big fan into an air filter by making a box that accepts stock filters. We eneded up with this re-branded unit because it was a little more cost but had the multiple speeds and the timer.

good news.. i got a call from Grizzly today and they offered me an even swap for the Shop Fox W1830   this way i dont have to wait until june to get my Grizzly model..   they informed me that the units were identical except for the paint color and name on the side.. 

they matched the price of the Shop Fox to what i had paid for the Grizzly so i said why the hell not!!   Im excited to get this thing now :)

• Like 2

good news.. i got a call from Grizzly today and they offered me an even swap for the Shop Fox W1830   this way i dont have to wait until june to get my Grizzly model..   they informed me that the units were identical except for the paint color and name on the side.. 

they matched the price of the Shop Fox to what i had paid for the Grizzly so i said why the hell not!!   Im excited to get this thing now :)

Awesome stuff NER! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I just had the new box added in my shop and I'm almost done with lighting so I'll give my honest opinion on the machine soon but I'm really happy for ha dude! That is awesome customer service. I will be buying from these guys again.

good news.. i got a call from Grizzly today and they offered me an even swap for the Shop Fox W1830 this way i dont have to wait until june to get my Grizzly model.. they informed me that the units were identical except for the paint color and name on the side..

they matched the price of the Shop Fox to what i had paid for the Grizzly so i said why the hell not!! Im excited to get this thing now :)

great to hear NER awesome!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dewalt Dale
    Newest Member
    Dewalt Dale