Tools for the day

kenny_kenzie

I used the following too.s in my master Reno today:

Bosch MXH180 BL brushless multi tool.......AWESOME! Used it to cut out floor boards.

Dewalt 20v DCS391B circular saw couple with a 55" Festool track to straight cut some said floor boards.

Dewalt DCN692 Framing Nailer.....AWESOME!

Ryobi 18v Brad Nailer to hang trim.... :)

i installed new electric today in that wall i reframed couple weeks ago + i used some gardening tools, spring is coming and with 80° its a great weather to work outside in short pants :P :P

there should be a button to dislike posts!!!   80* out!! shorts!!!!!!! you suck :)    i wont see that for atleast another 3+ months

the snow is melting though, so thats a good thing!

I used my Sun Joe Lawn Dethacher http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sun-Joe-14-in-11-Amp-Electric-Dethatcher-with-Collection-Bag-AJ800E/203308242good investment as it costs a guy to come out for like $75 for my small yard or a few bucks cheaper to rent a huge gas powered unit I don't really need either. I also put down my first fertalizer of the season to get my lawn popping before everyone else on the block