Available June 1st

regopit

The ToolNut sent out a email blast about some new tools from FesTool.

TSC 55 CORDLESS TRACKSAW $725 with battery and charger and no track, $465 tool only and $825 for the whole kit

BHC 18 CORLDESS HAMMER DRILL $400 tool only and $595 for the kit

you can check out what else is new from festool here  http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=108ff96a-4401-4fa7-9b05-cb476599584c&c=945e6690-bf8f-11e3-858d-d4ae5275b1a5&ch=958d49a0-bf8f-11e3-85a9-d4ae5275b1a5

Carroll, did you notice the different right angle attachment on the three drills? It looks like the CXS attachment. I'm hopeful my right angle will work, I don't see why it would not. I would consider the PDC but....

I wonder if the SDS will be a big seller in the USA. Festool needs to market themselves away from the woodworker dynamic to more of a high end trades brand if they want tools like that to sell well.

I have 2 track saw now the ts 55 REQ and the ts 75 so the last thing I need is another track saw. The fact that it is cordless is nice but I'm fine the the cord and the auto on vac. As for the SD Drill I have the Milwaukee SD 2620 and I'm looking at the new 2715. At this stage the last thing I want to start is another battery platform. 

• 1 month later...

I have 2 track saw now the ts 55 REQ and the ts 75 so the last thing I need is another track saw. The fact that it is cordless is nice but I'm fine the the cord and the auto on vac. As for the SD Drill I have the Milwaukee SD 2620 and I'm looking at the new 2715. At this stage the last thing I want to start is another battery platform.

Don't you have the DeWalt track saw as well?

I've been temped to pick up some Festool, but it's just too darn rich for my blood.

I'm really liking the Domino though for mortise and tenons.

Don't you have the DeWalt track saw as well?

I've been temped to pick up some Festool, but it's just too darn rich for my blood.

I'm really liking the Domino though for mortise and tenons.

Once you get a domino you will never look back and wonder how you ever got by without it.. I fund myself using mine for all sorts of stuff. Love that thing. If it was lost or stolen I would replace it in an instant.

Once you get a domino you will never look back and wonder how you ever got by without it.. I fund myself using mine for all sorts of stuff. Love that thing. If it was lost or stolen I would replace it in an instant.

I got to play around with the Domino and the Domino XL. The darn thing sells itself, simply a joy to work with. After a few more Milwaukee tools, I'll probably end up getting the Domino. It rrslly is the best of both worlds: the ease of biscuit jointing and the strength of mortise and tenon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Do it.. do it.. do it!!! Haha. Ill tell you lIke i told ricky.. if you do any sort of cabinet making, builtins, trim work, or other carpentry type work you will love the thing. It's a game changer tool.. hard pill to swallow at first but once you see how much easier and more precise it can make your work you will quickly forget about the price.

Dust collection is 100% necessary with the domino though.. it's what keeps the mortise holes free of chips and the bit cutting smooth.

• 3 weeks later...

The ToolNut sent out a email blast about some new tools from FesTool.

TSC 55 CORDLESS TRACKSAW $725 with battery and charger and no track, $465 tool only and $825 for the whole kit

BHC 18 CORLDESS HAMMER DRILL $400 tool only and $595 for the kit

you can check out what else is new from festool here  http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=108ff96a-4401-4fa7-9b05-cb476599584c&c=945e6690-bf8f-11e3-858d-d4ae5275b1a5&ch=958d49a0-bf8f-11e3-85a9-d4ae5275b1a5

The link doesn't work for me, is that hammer drill the quadrive? That think looks amazing but that tracksaw along with the kapex is the festool tool that I really would love