A couple of my drills

RickyMcGrath

WOW, what a collection of yellow, and a few drills? HAHA right, more like a dozen hehe. Good stuff man, that one drill looks like you've used it under water though, whats the story there. No wait, let me guess, wife used it and then left it out in the rain.

I think that was my first drill. It's mostly dirt. I use it occasionally for planting grass plugs and bulbs.

One of the impacts fell off the ridge of a STEEP two story roof, skipped down the face and launched off the gutter on to the driveway. Can you guess which one?

You have more drills than Home Depot!! Very impressive I wish I had that many drills, you probably have more but they didn't fit in the picture..lol

Those were just the ones I had in my garage and in both my trucks. I have a few others corded drills, 20v SDS and some others.

Quite the investment Ricky! Are you mint 5.0s yet? I've got the DCD985 USA built and love that guy. For a brushed motor that drill has a heck of a lot of torque. When I put in my alf wall to support the new plumbing run in my basement shop that is the guy I used to drill dozens and dozens of tap cons. Thing is a beast.

Nice picture!

If you had to choose what would you choose DCF886 or DCF895

DCF895 is my go to impact most of the time. I love the selector switch. I struggle with the 1/4" chuck. The push button release is kind of inconvenient. I have large hands and seem to have to shift my hole hand to get the release.

• Like 1

Quite the investment Ricky! Are you mint 5.0s yet? I've got the DCD985 USA built and love that guy. For a brushed motor that drill has a heck of a lot of torque. When I put in my alf wall to support the new plumbing run in my basement shop that is the guy I used to drill dozens and dozens of tap cons. Thing is a beast.

I have one or two 5.0's. The 895 is a pretty solid drill. I've mixed 50lb bags of Quikrete with it in a 5 gal bucket.

Do you use anything special for your TapCon's? Like the ConDrive system?

It would be funny if one free Fuel 2.0 drill made Ricky switch to Milwaukee :) Talk about a testimonial video Milwaukee would love too shoot :)

That would be funny. It'd would have to be one INCREDIBLE drill! It would have to charge itself, wash and fold my laundry, cook dinner and empty the dishwasher. Then I MAY consider it. [emoji16]

I have one or two 5.0's. The 895 is a pretty solid drill. I've mixed 50lb bags of Quikrete with it in a 5 gal bucket.

Do you use anything special for your TapCon's? Like the ConDrive system?

I use the Condrive 1000 its a must 50 percent of my work is tapcon's I use 1/4 in. x 1-1/4 Hex head. I had a homeowner the other day watching me and he was amazed he never seen the Condriver before. He was like I have to use two drills all the time and I could just use this thingy and use one. I put him to work I made him strap some of my pipe I'm so evil..lol

I use the Condrive 1000 its a must 50 percent of my work is tapcon's I use 1/4 in. x 1-1/4 Hex head. I had a homeowner the other day watching me and he was amazed he never seen the Condriver before. He was like I have to use two drills all the time and I could just use this thingy and use one. I put him to work I made him strap some of my pipe I'm so evil..lol

DeWalt makes a set. It's basically the same thing.

bd1a18e38e44bc2f1c9b7496ac98abb6.jpg