Found myself to the red side with some M12s

Mattias Blomqvist

So I'm currently on the Dewalt 20v max line and felt like filling in some tools that I did not want from the Dewalt 20v line and here is why:

Fuel circular saw; I wanted a compact saw for smaller cuts and waiting for Dewalt to release a bigger blade size brushless saw for heavier jobs. The m12 will do for the time being until then

Fuel rotary hammer drill; I don't drill often in concrete and when I do it's usually smaller holes so the M12 felt perfect for that. If I find myself in need for a bigger one I will get another Dewalt 20v max

Fuel 1/2" impact wrench; I simply could not leave that poor guy alone in the store so I let it along for the ride.

post-50237-0-89875700-1437933150_thumb.j

• Like 1

Those are some nice buys! I like the all black boxes you get in the UK as well as the dust chute on the m12 circular saw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yes the dust chute sure is a nice feature. Sad thing about the box is that I will probably not use it. I have built a shelf in my van with Dewalt tstak integration. So all of these babies will go straight into tstaks as soon as I get them home. Will post some pictures of the van build when everything is complete.

awesome selection you got there

Thanks madman. I will probably get some Bosch 12v too. Been looking at the brushless drill, looks like a compact little guy. And the jig saw has a big welcome to my arsenal. If Dewalt don't update their 20v jigsaw to a barrel grip model or milwaukee come out with a new and more compact m12 fuel jig saw i will probably add in some Bosch :)

I didn't even realize they had a 1/2" M12, I thought just 1/4" and 3/8". Great purchase, jealous of that circular saw for sure (that goes for you too Nalu!). Let me know your thoughts on that SDS, been keeping an eye on it but haven't got off the fence yet.

I didn't even realize they had a 1/2" M12, I thought just 1/4" and 3/8". Great purchase, jealous of that circular saw for sure (that goes for you too Nalu!). Let me know your thoughts on that SDS, been keeping an eye on it but haven't got off the fence yet.

Sorry but I don't think the 1/2" model is available in US. I haven't had the pleasure to use any of these tools yet but next week I will try them out. Will give you my thoughts on the sds after I've used it some. But I can tell you already that it's very light and compact and feels sturdy so my hopes are high.

Some nice new toys!!! I would like to get the M12 fuel circular saw next just can't really justify it yet though. I hope to buy it someday!!

Thanks DR! The circular saw felt like a great buy for me at the moment until Dewalt comes out with a updated model of their 20v saw. I'm sure I will still have great use of the m12 saw even after buying a larger one.

There is some nice RED there. Of course you came to the RED side, its the only side, best side there is. And you might even find, now that you've now joined the RED side, that the SDS is your father. (Star Wars Humour) Drill through concrete, who's your daddy? LOL :P

Haha, thanks protoolnut. Don't get too excited now, I'm still a huge Dewalt fan, I just accept that no power tool manufacturer make all the tools I need so I need to blend some other colors in the mix. ;D

So I'm currently on the Dewalt 20v max line and felt like filling in some tools that I did not want from the Dewalt 20v line and here is why:

Fuel circular saw; I wanted a compact saw for smaller cuts and waiting for Dewalt to release a bigger blade size brushless saw for heavier jobs. The m12 will do for the time being until then

Fuel rotary hammer drill; I don't drill often in concrete and when I do it's usually smaller holes so the M12 felt perfect for that. If I find myself in need for a bigger one I will get another Dewalt 20v max

Fuel 1/2" impact wrench; I simply could not leave that poor guy alone in the store so I let it along for the ride.

DSC_0803.JPG

. Dude some very nice new toys u got there! I have the 20v line to but like u there's been a lot more red in my garage lately;)