Meatloaf

Eric - TIA

I am not a huge fan of meatloaf, in fact it's probably my least favorite dish. We went to a friends house tonight and guess what was on the menu, yes meatloaf. However he did it with a twist. He smoked the meatloaf, never knew you could smoke a meatloaf. There was a brat inside and bacon on top. He used Applewood to smoke the meatloaf. This is my new favorite dish, it was awesome. I will see if I can find out the recipe and post it. Has anyone ever had smoked meatloaf?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

I am not a huge fan of meatloaf, in fact it's probably my least favorite dish. We went to a friends house tonight and guess what was on the menu, yes meatloaf. However he did it with a twist. He smoked the meatloaf, never knew you could smoke a meatloaf. There was a brat inside and bacon on top. He used Applewood to smoke the meatloaf. This is my new favorite dish, it was awesome. I will see if I can find out the recipe and post it. Has anyone ever had smoked meatloaf?

No but I have heard it's really good. I like the sausage in the middle idea, kinda like a Tur-duck-en. I need to get my smoker fired back up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mmmmm that sounds good!!