Look who stopped by my local HD...

ankur

i get a real kick out of seeing these logo-ed trucks whenever i'm out and about. saw a guy inside restocking some of the power tools. current generation m18 fuel tools were being clearanced, although not at dramatically reduced prices. does anyone know if milwaukee uses ford exclusively? that would make me like them so much more.

post-51110-0-76488700-1438729189_thumb.j

Same truck here in southern Oregon. Some chick restocks, she would be hot of shed lost some weight but had seen her reduce the price on the Milwaukee fuel drill/impact kit to 360. As she was doing so she had a huge dutchbros carmolizer and what looked like to be a Twinkie. Idk...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've never seen the Milwaukee pick-up truck or the vendor for that matter. When I used to work at Home Depot I would see the DeWalt vendor a couple times a year but I'm sure they were in there more often then that.

Anyone know if HD still has the thing with DeWalt where they bring the Sprint Cup Car to the store to show it off? Then again they are only the main sponsor for 6 races this year I believe.

I've never seen the Milwaukee pick-up truck or the vendor for that matter. When I used to work at Home Depot I would see the DeWalt vendor a couple times a year but I'm sure they were in there more often then that.

Anyone know if HD still has the thing with DeWalt where they bring the Sprint Cup Car to the store to show it off? Then again they are only the main sponsor for 6 races this year I believe.

Nope I never seen a car here