New 20v gun

Renner_construction

Well I finally pulled the trigger on a cordless framing gun.

I enjoy using the paslode cordless but everytime I used a friends the fuel is half ass expired and while using it in a customers home they always ask what that "smell is".

I'm satisfied with it thus far. I've been using it on and off the past few days building temporary scaffold and planks to complete the soffit and fascia on a garage I just built.

Sinks 3 1/2 paslode brand .131 smooth shank nails into new lumber with ease. 3 1/2 ring shanks? Hope you've got your hammer ready!

I think is a little overpriced for one battery, if Dewalt lowered it to 399 they'd make a lot more money.

• Like 1

Well I finally pulled the trigger on a cordless framing gun.

I enjoy using the paslode cordless but everytime I used a friends the fuel is half ass expired and while using it in a customers home they always ask what that "smell is".

I'm satisfied with it thus far. I've been using it on and off the past few days building temporary scaffold and planks to complete the soffit and fascia on a garage I just built.

Sinks 3 1/2 paslode brand .131 smooth shank nails into new lumber with ease. 3 1/2 ring shanks? Hope you've got your hammer ready!

I think is a little overpriced for one battery, if Dewalt lowered it to 399 they'd make a lot more money.

Is your gun not sinking ring shanked nails. I have this gun myself about 3 months and besides a few test shots I've had no use for it just yet. I'm hoping when the time comes it will sink ring shanks for me

Good for you Renner. I've got the same gun and really like it. My biggest complaint is clearing the occasional jam is a little bit tricky. I was using it all weekend and even last night. Awesome gun. Also I bought mine reconditioned through CPO with the 4.0. I can't remember but I think it's was $329?

Is your gun not sinking ring shanked nails. I have this gun myself about 3 months and besides a few test shots I've had no use for it just yet. I'm hoping when the time comes it will sink ring shanks for me

Same here Turner, I've used ring shanks without problem, it's got quite a bit of power. Also kills the 3.0 in no time. I've been using my 4.0 as my primary battery. I'll probably get a 5.0 at some point and that will fuel this guy!

I am amazed how far battery technology has come, it's so amazing that we now have battery powered nail guns that have the same power has air powered ones.

Not the same power as pnuematic at all nor the same speed.... paslodes got way more power then the dewalt and is faster iv had issues befor with a dewalt framer then it got fixed and i was a little bit happyer with it but to me it could never take the place of a paslode or a pnuematic nailer

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Not the same power as pnuematic at all nor the same speed.... paslodes got way more power then the dewalt and is faster iv had issues befor with a dewalt framer then it got fixed and i was a little bit happyer with it but to me it could never take the place of a paslode or a pnuematic nailer

ok the paslode uses those fuel cells to get more power right?!

ok the paslode uses those fuel cells to get more power right?!

Well yes the.paslode is basically an explosion. Its like a piston and thats what makes it fire the dewalt is a fly wheel of some sort so i mean its not gonna get the same power as a paslode or a pnuematic but i mean dewalt framing.nailers have there place but in my eyes not really in the professional feild but hey i mean my.old boss made us use one for back framing.and all the guys hated it hahah

Well yes the.paslode is basically an explosion. Its like a piston and thats what makes it fire the dewalt is a fly wheel of some sort so i mean its not gonna get the same power as a paslode or a pnuematic but i mean dewalt framing.nailers have there place but in my eyes not really in the professional feild but hey i mean my.old boss made us use one for back framing.and all the guys hated it hahah

Paslode-1 DeWalt-0

• Like 1