Dewalt 12" sliding compound miter saw, lowes 179

WeldfabNeil

I'll drive to Utah and buy one off of you right now! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I posted them locally for 425 each. Within a hour I got a call from a guy saying he will give 700 for both. I told him 800 cash no lower an I can meet tonight. I think it's a good deal for two in box unopened saws. I mean new at store would be 1200 plus tax. I will see how it goes tonight. I really didn't expect someone to call so soon.

I posted them locally for 425 each. Within a hour I got a call from a guy saying he will give 700 for both. I told him 800 cash no lower an I can meet tonight. I think it's a good deal for two in box unopened saws. I mean new at store would be 1200 plus tax. I will see how it goes tonight. I really didn't expect someone to call so soon.

That's great man. That saw is definitely on my wish list. That really is the last of the bigger tools that I would like to pick up. Now you have me wanting to drive to my lowes!

Still a good deal.  How you managed to find those for 179 holy cow! Hope it goes well for you man.

It's the best tool deal I've ever got. I almost wonder if it was a mistake on lowes end somehow.

If your lowes is like mine....it was definitely a mistake. They are constantly mismarking things.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wallaceheron
    Newest Member
    wallaceheron