What's everyone's favorite brand of tool

Logan

I use to be a Dewalt fanboy but as time passes and passes and passes with no updates to the Dewalt line I'm kinda wondering off lol! Don't get me wrong I still love my Dewalts but I'm a tool junkie! And I've gotten into the m12 and 18v fuel line mostly there Impact wrenches and I gotta say they nailed it with those tools.

I can honestly say I'm definitely not brand loyal. I have Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, Dewalt, Ryobi and Craftsman that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm getting ready to add some Fein to the collection in a few days too. I guess my favorite brand of tool is all of them!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I figure it is like sports, if you don't make the play-offs you can't win the championship......so in saying that I buy the tool the does the job I need it to the best. I do like Milwaukee because of the many years of working with the brand and seeing how they held up with a shop of 80+ tradesmen. However if they don't make a tool or they make a tool not worthy the brand that does wins.........

I use to be a Dewalt fanboy but as time passes and passes and passes with no updates to the Dewalt line I'm kinda wondering off lol! Don't get me wrong I still love my Dewalts but I'm a tool junkie! And I've gotten into the m12 and 18v fuel line mostly there Impact wrenches and I gotta say they nailed it with those tools.

Same here I still love Dewalt but with no innovation I slowly starting to like Milwaukee

Geese Jason! How'd you figure that out out? It's the aesthetic white of lumu!!!! And crap dude. Ain't nothing out cuttin' a Chicago Electric! 'Cept maybe a Harbor Freight.

Holy crap I'm a goose now!!!! Sorry it's way too easy to pick on the Festool fan sometimes :)