New Knipex Tool Day

kruton

I bought a pair of the 7-1/4" pliers wrench by Knipex a little while back. I liked them so much I went after more. These things aren't cheap, but man they are some great pliers. Thought I would try out the cobras too. These are both the 10" pliers.77e724d2c98bbd8c34af96d5f2e20fe0.jpg

And no tool shopping trip is complete without...1cfa53eb5b6aba86f2e337d1649d6f5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

One thing I love my pliers wrench for is for straightening out dented putty knifes or painters tools etc. I hate when my favorite one hits a screw or nail or something and dents the blade. The Knipex pliers wrench acts like a mini metal brake and after a little metal bending all but the worst dents can be smoothed out pretty well!

Knipex 86 05 250 Pliers wrench

Knipex 87 41 250 Raptor

Knipex 26 12 200 Snipe Nose Side

Knipex 74 02 200 High Leverage Diagonal cutters.

Man you got all kinds of goodies. Nice pickup! The only one I have out of that list is the pliers wrench, but I love them. Are these your first knipex or do you already have some?

Man you got all kinds of goodies. Nice pickup! The only one I have out of that list is the pliers wrench, but I love them. Are these your first knipex or do you already have some?

How do you like the pliers wrench so far? I love mine. I have air conditioning class this semester and I guarantee they will get used in the shop.

How do you like the pliers wrench so far? I love mine. I have air conditioning class this semester and I guarantee they will get used in the shop.

I love them. I have the 7-1/4" and 10" now and I use them all of the time. I just feel like I get a better grip when I use them. The one thing I would like is the new adjustment button they have now that allows you to push the handle to tighten them. Mine are the style that you have to push in the button to move. Other than that I will probably never use my old Craftsman channel locks again!

I already own the linesmans and the installation pliers. Iv been using a cheap no name linesman for years so I decided to buy the knipex and they are very well made.