Gas prices in your area.

NicholasShetley

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

guy says hey if you go to Ted's oil n gas you can get gas at $3 a gallon, another guy says well I go to terry's and pay $3.75.....first guy says why would you wanna pay more?.....the guy says well at Terry's if you fill the tank you get to pick a number between 1-10 and if you get the right number you win a piece of ass.......guy says have you won yet?....guys no, but the wife's got it a couple of times now............

• Like 1

guy says hey if you go to Ted's oil n gas you can get gas at $3 a gallon, another guy says well I go to terry's and pay $3.75.....first guy says why would you wanna pay more?.....the guy says well at Terry's if you fill the tank you get to pick a number between 1-10 and if you get the right number you win a piece of ass.......guy says have you won yet?....guys no, but the wife's got it a couple of times now............

That's a good one Comp!

Speaking of gas here is a funning story....It was a spit milk out my nose moment. I swear this is true and just saw it on the news, there was a guy at a gas station pumping gas and there was a spider crawling next to the gas cap so this idiot takes his lighter and lights the spider on fire, you can guess what happen next.....flames everywhere, luckly no one was hurt....the gas station attendent came out to put the flames out.....amazing how stupid people can be.

Haha that was right by my house!! Seriously the gas station is like a mile away or less!!

$1.19.9 right now in the city, on the native reserve .98.8 cents per litre so many people drive out to reserve oh and I was told .77.9 cents if you are native with a status card? that is a huge difference....

Gas prices are the lowest the've ever been in the past 15 years. I can't give you an exact number because I don't remember what it said on the sign. What I can tell you is that it was in the lower 2 dollar and some cents area.

Paid 1.83 a few days ago, staying right around the 1.80 mark

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk