Upcoming cool adapter!!!! DCA1820

jimmy.latulippe

Hey guys, 

Have you heard about the new DCA1820??? Its gonna be AWESOME! Can't wait to get it? anyone has more info on it tho? Will it take all batteries like 5.0 amp? Also, will we be able to charge it using an 18V charger like the DC9310?

This thing is gonna be a must have for people with both 18 and 20 volt systems. 

I hate to rain on your parade, 20v max is still 18v...

Edit:

Just because!http://youtu.be/EYhrBGkt8jk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suppose what Mr Gator saying is that, you can not put the adapters with a slide battery on in to a old changer and charge you 4,0 battery.. You need a charger for slide battery's..

I think Dewalt wanted to have two separate generations of tools the old 18xrp and the 20v max. The problem was Dewalt had so many people with 18v tool collections that didn't want to just abandon the system. I was almost a Dewalt guy I bought the 20v max system after TIA reviewed it. The problem was at that time they only had the basic tools back then.

I think Dewalt wanted to have two separate generations of tools the old 18xrp and the 20v max. The problem was Dewalt had so many people with 18v tool collections that didn't want to just abandon the system. I was almost a Dewalt guy I bought the 20v max system after TIA reviewed it. The problem was at that time they only had the basic tools back then.

I agree they were slow as hell releasing stuff

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I was introduced to dewalt on the 18v platform when I found 20v I was so excited like 2v was going to change my life then I found it was also 18v no big deal to me now it don't matter what platform I'm on I have 12v 18v and 20v they all do there job that's all I care

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

I think its because Dewalt made the changeover from slide to stem packs so much later. Also add in the fact that Dewalt was so dominant in cordless tools everyone and their uncle seemed to have a 18v Dewalt drill. It was a scab that Dewalt should have torn off in the mid 2000's

All the companies have done it but everyone complains about DeWalt the most and I don't know why?

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I was introduced to dewalt on the 18v platform when I found 20v I was so excited like 2v was going to change my life then I found it was also 18v no big deal to me now it don't matter what platform I'm on I have 12v 18v and 20v they all do there job that's all I care

Yup the 18v stuff was in every ones house and it was good stuff back than. I'm a DeWalt guy today because of the 18v line and still use some of the tools today but I only have one working battery so that adapter better come soon..lol  Yea they should have made the switch a lot sooner but they make the big bucks so what do we know.

• Like 1

Yup the 18v stuff was in every ones house and it was good stuff back than. I'm a DeWalt guy today because of the 18v line and still use some of the tools today but I only have one working battery so that adapter better come soon..lol Yea they should have made the switch a lot sooner but they make the big bucks so what do we know.

This is my first dewalt drill still works I don't use it hardly ever it's more of my loaner drill when someone wants to barrow a drill I just can't put myself to get rid of it

24debccd951b550dc7a3e742c0139e4a.jpg

• Like 1