Milwaukee 10 compartment organizer - price reduced

DiverDn

Ours had them for the same price. I was looking to get an organizer for my screws that I could take out of the shop easily so when I saw these on sale I bought all three they had. I'm gonna grab a couple more when they restock. It's a really nice unit and I felt like it had a better seal around the individual compartments than the DeWalt.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I picked one up a week ago thinking of getting more removed the containers and cut the dividers out with multi tool and put my impact and drill inside worked out nice I can see what's inside, I can stack it with another one full of screws or other tools it's a durable case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked one up a week ago thinking of getting more removed the containers and cut the dividers out with multi tool and put my impact and drill inside worked out nice I can see what's inside, I can stack it with another one full of screws or other tools it's a durable case

After you cut the divider out did you notice if it lost any of its rigidity? I was wondering why that divider was there and just assumed it was to add stability against torsional flex. I had thought about doing the same to one of mine but was hesitant.

Kruton not really feels solid I ll post a picture when I get home

I appreciate it man. They just got some more in at our HD so I may go grab one to try it.

I appreciate it man. They just got some more in at our HD so I may go grab one to try it.

you will be fine they use a telefonic fibre with syncropathics embedded in the polyitastics....oh wait wrong topic.....what was the question?

• Like 2

Looks tidy....grab ya some egg crate foam the type you find in those aluminum carrying case so the tools don't bang around.

Or maybe someone else considering this might just cut notches out of the divider so they can be used as holds for the tools you want to use in there.

Sorry for the delaye0921259b04ca28f7fbf90228f8680b4.jpg427256919f062ed13062b9edcaface55.jpg

No worries man, thanks for posting though. Looks like I will be chopping one of mine up tomorrow. I may try some Kaizen foam in it after I decide how I want to configure things inside. Thanks again man.

I have socket rails in mine, what are you guys doing with your inserts?

I have one full of different screws the other is electrical and the third has a few different fasteners for now but not sure it will stay that way after seeing how cutting the divider turned out.

Sorry for the delaye0921259b04ca28f7fbf90228f8680b4.jpg427256919f062ed13062b9edcaface55.jpg

Leave it to a friggin' TIA brother to figure out how give Milwaukee a kick in the butt and get a friggin' tool box out there for its buyers ;)

Awesome job dg! I've been belly aching for Milwaukee to come up with a decent tool box and they screwed it up till you had the foresight to fix the problem. I'd patent your idea and sell it to the Milwaukee Skunk Works department. Maybe they will FINALLY come out with a decent tool box based on your idea!!!

Awesome job and I'm amazed at what you can fit in there. Try Fastcap for a box of Kaisen foam and you'll have the sweetest box out there!

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114