Almost a year and still Buddies....

comp56

Yea, its been 3 years but I miss my dog too :( She lived through Clinton G.W Bush and Obama :) its crazy how long she lived 17 years. I could have kept her around longer but her quality of life was really bad at the end :(

Same here, lost one earlier this year because he was just miserable, blind and in a lot of pain. 18 year old yorkie, I inherited him from my Dad. Poor dog out-lived two other dogs and then lost his owner, each time he got really depressed. My dog luckily seemed to understand that he was sick and didn't mourn too much...but still thinking about getting a little friend for my boy, he must be bored when I leave because he cries and cries when I get home and don't immediately pet him.

Are three are best buds too....they are always together and never wander away from one another. My wife and I decided to have a pro take a few shots since my camera skills can be hit or mis at times LOL.....it was somewhat of a challenge to get all three to behave for there picture ha ha....

post-51163-0-39835300-1445717472_thumb.j

• Like 1