HD Trip

Bigmikez

Went to HD today with my gramps and I snuck away for a bit and saw that they have a lot of the normal every year deals like husky ratchets and hand tool deals flashlights etc but I also saw that they have the new tough box radio already man it was tempting to have it right in front of me :} they also had the husky box for $498 which is a pretty good price IMO I'm really debating on getting this box it's pretty big and would look really nice in my garage with some TIA stickers slapped on that Beatch ;) does any one have this husky box? It's pretty early for them to have these deals out already, I'm hoping we get some nice deals this year guys.

Dewalt radio's suck, unfortunately. The tool box however, I don't have that exact model but a variation of it...is probably a great buy.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-41-in-16-Drawer-Tool-Chest-and-Rolling-Tool-Cabinet-Set-Black-HOTC4116B1QES/205080371

It is a fantastic box, couldn't be happier. I have it mounted inside my tool trailer and it's a quality piece. Love the drawers, and it even has a knock-out for power inside of the top. I have all my 20v chargers in there hooked to a surge protector, wired to a plug on the outside of my trailer. I just throw on my extension cord and charge all my batteries at once. 

Went to HD today with my gramps and I snuck away for a bit and saw that they have a lot of the normal every year deals like husky ratchets and hand tool deals flashlights etc but I also saw that they have the new tough box radio already man it was tempting to have it right in front of me :} they also had the husky box for $498 which is a pretty good price IMO I'm really debating on getting this box it's pretty big and would look really nice in my garage with some TIA stickers slapped on that Beatch ;) does any one have this husky box? It's pretty early for them to have these deals out already, I'm hoping we get some nice deals this year guys.

Didn't you get a radio in the utb?!?! Be strong brother. Its just a radio ;)