M12 Fuel Drill Kit 99 bucks at CPO

DR99

I've been kicking around the idea of upgrading my M12 2408 and looking at both the 2404 and 2403.  The 2408 is a nice drill, but the run-time can't quite keep up with the M12 Fuel driver and impact that live with it and I've found the power a bit weak on more than one occasion.

I was honestly going to wait until the buy one get a free 4AH battery deal came around again, but for $99, it'll be hard to say no to this deal.  I really don't need a hammer drill in my carry around kit - the M18 comes out for any actual masonry drilling duties.

I've been kicking around the idea of upgrading my M12 2408 and looking at both the 2404 and 2403. The 2408 is a nice drill, but the run-time can't quite keep up with the M12 Fuel driver and impact that live with it and I've found the power a bit weak on more than one occasion.

I was honestly going to wait until the buy one get a free 4AH battery deal came around again, but for $99, it'll be hard to say no to this deal. I really don't need a hammer drill in my carry around kit - the M18 comes out for any actual masonry drilling duties.

M12 fuel drill is a beast, at HD though they have a kit with the M12 fuel hammer drill, the fuel impact, a 2.0 and a 4.0 battery pack for 199. It's a great drill though it's not compact it's a little bigger than my brushless dewalt drill but it's still pretty sweet.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584