Milwaukee M18 flood work light

Poisonfangs85

Hey guys just picked this up this morning. My first impressions are that this thing is fantastic!

It throws out some great clean looking light. It is built like a tank. Very solid not a wiggle or a rattle with anything.

As far as the mounting options go, I don't see myself standing it on a piece of conduit anytime soon but you never know. I will be using the screw slot and just plain setting it on the floor the most. I also like the handle on the side, or is it on the top? Either way you look at it, it's in a great location for using the light as a lantern for site walks, around the yard at night, etc. I cannot comment on runtime as of yet so I will go with Milwaukees specs at the moment.

For the price I would have liked to have the battery or AC power option like we see on the Ryobi work light. My main reason for this is if I need to let a guy use it on the other end of the job he is walking away with one of my batteries too.

I like the Milwaukee LED lights my complaint is they are kind of expesnive to be honest. The light you have is $99 the new light that can use ac power is $150 and the stand light is a mind blowing $250!!! They may be nice lights but Milwaukee is kinda crazy on the pricing!!

I have one also.I use mine all the time.It was hard to turn loose with the $100.00 but would not want to be with out it now.Run time is just about right.Has never left me in the dark.

I am a light guy.I consider them an important tool.I have several lights and do not mind paying for good reliable lighting.

I also like my DeWalt 20v Spotlight.

I have one and love it. Like the poster above stated, I hated dishing out $100 at first, but can't be without it now. I find myself on lots of jobs with little to no light these days, and this thing does the trick. It will light up small to medium sized rooms pretty easily by putting it on the floor or counter top pointed at the ceiling. In bigger rooms you just have to point it at your work area. If this thing was $50 or so I would have 4+! Instead I have just one but am looking to get another!

I like the Milwaukee LED lights my complaint is they are kind of expesnive to be honest. The light you have is $99 the new light that can use ac power is $150 and the stand light is a mind blowing $250!!! They may be nice lights but Milwaukee is kinda crazy on the pricing!!

and yet Milwaukee just had a one day contest on their FB page and gave 12 sets away..........lucky buggers.....the winners that is......