What do you think this is??????

ChrisK

I'd love to Jason, but that thing weighs a ton. I'll try to put together something tomorrow. The base is out, I have to get some casters and make a rolling cart so I'll inbox the actual unit and show what this beast looks linked. All 361 pounds of it!

Thanks Kruton. I can't wait to get this thing together plus the 15% off minus a few hundred tool dollars! And HELIX cutter head!!!!! Sweeeeeeeet

Definitely a nice setup. You have a hell of a shop man, I'm jealous. Are you going to have to man handle that thing to the basement by yourself?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well no video that thing weighed a ton. I had my buddy Guy come over to lift the jointer onto the body. I can't believe I got it into the shop myself but t am paying for it right now! Not assembled yet, I coated the whole thing in T9 and will buff it off tomorrow and app,y Renaissance wax and she'll be humming in no time!!!

• Like 2

I'm guessing a Powermatic 6" jointer with the Helical Cutter head? Am I close? did I win something? 

awesome chris there is a piece of wood out there that is special cause it will be the first piece of wood you get square with.....

So....I'm stoked. I'm really, really stoked. This machine is a beast! The only adjustment needed was the fence was just a tiny bit off of 90 and was a piece of cake to adjust. The noise....I don't need hearing protection. Absolutely awesome!