Amazon Deals Permathread

JimboS1ice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, DR99 said:

Sign up for an Amazon card its even cheaper :) Not that I promote bad credit practices

Lol! My wife and I each got one to save a little on a purchase... Forgot about the purchase for several months, missed the statements in my emails, got a letter in the mail saying my card was cancelled and to pay up! Oops that may have hurt my credit score. It wasn't a big purchase but I still had to pay a little late fee and interest etc... Kicking myself for losing track of things. Glad they cancelled my card anyways

• Like 1

Guys, no links because there hasn't been many great deals but I wanted to warn you guys about a new trend. I've noticed more and more new third-party stores that have low prices, these are almost all scam accounts. You probably won't lose money but they might sell your information, be weary and look at seller feedback.

I have found some good deals on hanging bins, if you're in need you may want to search. Quantum and Akro have been the brands I've found for the cheapo bin pricing. I've bought a few 6-packs for the cost of a single bin(under $9) but they were low stock so I couldn't share(out of stock after my order).

• Like 5

Well I did get the Makita plunge router for $25 from Warehouse. Don't know how, popped on on a Sunday. Or I got and the plunger base kit was listed as "Good" condition (actually not used) for $25!

This is the kit I got....

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Makita-1-1-4-HP-Compact-Router-Kit-RT0701CX7/204760777?cm_mmc=SEM|THD|google|&mid=s79bg8lSi|dm_mtid_8903tb925190_pcrid_50250226059_pkw__pmt__product_204760777_slid_&gclid=Cj0KEQjwqfvABRC6gJ3T_4mwspoBEiQAyoQPkcnbTKpeu2C5uunrfqM4eos2NHJCqDAbvD11rREsXVAaAvWx8P8HAQ

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Twenty five bucks. I kid you not.

It's awesome when you find those deals. That's how I ended up with the pneumatic hammer kit and Gearwrench tap and die set. Sometimes the pricing goes bonkers, this is why I check Amazon every day and have lots of stuff in my "lists"

• Like 3

https://www.amazon.com/Knipex-002006S1-3-Piece-10-Inch-12-Inch/dp/B000X4KNTG/ref=sr_1_258?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=power-hand-tools&ie=UTF8&qid=1478477715&sr=1-258&keywords=amazon+warehouse+outlet&refinements=p_6%3AA2L77EE7U53NWQ

Knipex 002006S1 3-Piece Cobra Pliers Set (7-Inch, 10-Inch, & 12-Inch) - 90.16, not a bad deal for the 3 piece kit, i love these things the teeth are razor sharp

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

It's awesome when you find those deals. That's how I ended up with the pneumatic hammer kit and Gearwrench tap and die set. Sometimes the pricing goes bonkers, this is why I check Amazon every day and have lots of stuff in my "lists"

Lol yeah, my habit of looking through various daily deals and clearance lists has gotten me dangerously close to being late a few too many times. As in every day.

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46