Thanksgiving break is here, finally

optimistspencer

Yeah that's exactly what it looks like. I'd say perfectly safe and pretty ingenious actually!

ok then, just doesn't look right to me..........but then I don't like electrical so it all has to be perfect for me to except it......

• Like 1

Great work Spencer, I LOVE tools specific storage! Keep up the good work man!

Looks great! No Thanksgiving break for me, I told my co-workers I will be the on-call contact person Thursday and Friday, so they can spend time with their families.

Good on you WigWag, I hope you still have time to have a good time.

Spencer, are you looking forward to eating a crapload of turkey tomarrow? :P I however am not the biggest fan of turkey, yeah I know, poor turkey's get no love lol. I am doing a smoked hikory ham tomarrow! Yeah I know, sometimes pork just takes home the win, but are you really surprised, I mean, who doesn't like a grade a ballpark hot dog with everything on it? lol Happy thanksgiving to all, and if you see a turkey running along side a road, make sure you run it over, skin it, cook it, otherwise trump will fire you HAHA

Hate to break it too you Proto but a lot of hot dogs have turkey fillers in them lol

- your bad news butcher

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hate to break it too you Proto but a lot of hot dogs have turkey fillers in them lol

- your bad news butcher

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure fillers mean wieners! (I just want to qualify that this statement is in no way grounded in any kind of truth, it just was funny to me)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1