What circular saw do you suggest

WeldfabNeil

I have a Porter Cable HD 15amp. It cuts like a champ. Its what I use around the house. I use Diablo blades in it althou the blade that comes with it actually isnt all that bad. Have had it for about 2 years now,im left handed so works decent for me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041K36JC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I've got the Skilsaw SPT67-wm22. Awesome saw. Super light, all magnesium. Compact 7-1/4 really really light.

http://www.skilsaw.com/product-spt67wm22/

I'll second the Skilsaw SPT67. If my corded saw ever bites the dust, the Skilsaw will be it's replacement. I've got the 6-1/2" cordless bosch and brushless Makita, so there is a good chance I won't be needing one for a while.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I heard the dewalt 6.5inch circular saw was the best especially the batter powered one that my bro n law has. Comfortable and very handy and small enough for tight spaces and also lasts a lot one a single charge!!!

Dewalt corded/ cordless saws are garbage for 6.5 18v gotta be makita or milwaukee both brushless only 2 battery saws that can compete with wormdrives and thats a true statment no hate just truth

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'll second the Skilsaw SPT67. If my corded saw ever bites the dust, the Skilsaw will be it's replacement. I've got the 6-1/2" cordless bosch and brushless Makita, so there is a good chance I won't be needing one for a while.

Cordless makita is bassically a corded circ saw anyway haha same amount of power i never heard anything about the bosch

• Like 2

Thats the same one in the UTB? That thing looks so sweet I want one hehe.

im not sure what in the UTB Fazzman but if this Skilsaw is it's a pro model saw with a ton of power and no weight. Really high quality saw from Skilsaw. They have separated their types of saws into Skil brand and Skilsaw and the Skilsaw end is all pro end saws. I would add, I would really like to get that Makita brushless saw (I just so.d my Dewalt 20v - actually a fantastic machine) so I can justify a Makita purchase ;)

Cordless makita is bassically a corded circ saw anyway haha same amount of power i never heard anything about the bosch

That Makita is a beast. The Bosch doesn't have as much power as the Makita but I have never had an issue with it keeping up and doing just as much as the Makita. It's nice having two great cordless saws to pick from!

• Like 1

im not sure what in the UTB Fazzman but if this Skilsaw is it's a pro model saw with a ton of power and no weight. Really high quality saw from Skilsaw. They have separated their types of saws into Skil brand and Skilsaw and the Skilsaw end is all pro end saws. I would add, I would really like to get that Makita brushless saw (I just so.d my Dewalt 20v - actually a fantastic machine) so I can justify a Makita purchase ;)

Dude you will love the brushless Makita! It's a great saw.

That Makita is a beast. The Bosch doesn't have as much power as the Makita but I have never had an issue with it keeping up and doing just as much as the Makita. It's nice having two great cordless saws to pick from!

Oh ya my next purchase is that makita 6.5 brushless wood killer i dont own a coreded older modle skil shd 77 worm drive an its so heavey to pull out and annoying especially when i use mag 77s all day at work or the 6.5 fuel so i really want that makita cordless

Oh ya my next purchase is that makita 6.5 brushless wood killer i dont own a coreded older modle skil shd 77 worm drive an its so heavey to pull out and annoying especially when i use mag 77s all day at work or the 6.5 fuel so i really want that makita cordless

I thought you already had the Makita cordless. You are gonna love it. My only complaint is the ruler or gauge on the front is plastic and I have got it caught before and almost snapped it off. Pretty petty really if that's the only complaint I have! You gotta get it bro.

I thought you already had the Makita cordless. You are gonna love it. My only complaint is the ruler or gauge on the front is plastic and I have got it caught before and almost snapped it off. Pretty petty really if that's the only complaint I have! You gotta get it bro.

Yeah Kruton, so far for Makita....

2 bay rapid charger,

3 - 4.0s

Brushless barrel grip jigsaw,

X2 Chainsaw

18v sander.

Really happy with my purchases thus far, that saw won't be a let down. Of course I've had my Makita magnesium hypoid saw for 6 or 7 years and love the beast.

• Like 2

Oh man im gonna get it soon after christmas i cant wait i want it so bad