Millwakee m18 sawzall, impact driver, hammer drill...10 bucks an shipping

WeldfabNeil

For practically free is millwakee m18 brushed sawzall, impact driver an hammer drill. No batteries or charger are included. none of them have been used for a year but work fine. The drill chuck does have a squeal type noise to it every now an then but works fine. Other then that there as expected mechanically. Cosmetically they could be better. Either way there a good back up or addition as long as you already have batteries an charger. I just don't need 4 cordless drills, so I will pass one on to someone else.

I am asking 10 bucks plus shipping. Shipping is from zip code 84088.

I have a case for the hammer drill if you want me to include it I will but it will be more to ship. I don't have a case for the impact an sawzall.

I won't be able ship for another week as I leave in the morning for work but let me know if your intrested.

Nice deal for someone who needs some tools, in tempted but I just picked up a fuel Sawzall and have 3 cordless drills, 2 impacts, you get it lol. Hopefully somebody picks this up though great starter set!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to buy all of it BMack?

It's my understanding that that's how he wants to "sell" it, probably easier for him to ship to just one person. If that is the case and I do end up with them...if you need the impact, I'd ship it to you for free.

It's my understanding that that's how he wants to "sell" it, probably easier for him to ship to just one person. If that is the case and I do end up with them...if you need the impact, I'd ship it to you for free.

I'm interested in the drill. I can send you something to make up the difference

I'm interested in the drill. I can send you something to make up the difference

I could use the drill for a project coming in the beginning of next year, the only hammer drill I have is corded...but after that I can PM you. I wouldn't sell/trade it for profit so at most I'd let you pay shipping.

I could use the drill for a project coming in the beginning of next year, the only hammer drill I have is corded...but after that I can PM you. I wouldn't sell/trade it for profit so at most I'd let you pay shipping.

Ok, I wouldn't use the drill enough to really warrant me buying a new one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina