What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

53 minutes ago, 77Ford01 said:

202d6fcfef643a6ce108a5224fbeb73f.jpg

DeWalt..... Kaizen knife set @ HD emoji851.png

That's nice !!!

just threw away the harbor Frieght version after the one use .....

this will fit into my "yellow" obsession !!

• Like 1

Neither have I, I have been working all week, but I finally have the weekend off where I can relax. So I hope you will be planning a video this weekend. I am planning to do a video myself, a new video review!

Wish I had a weekend day off dude but I have to truck through til Friday before I have some down time to shoot.

@77Ford01 .... taking "one tool isn't enough" to a whole new level!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I think the DeWalt gods where looking down on me today.....lol

I just received the Kazian foam today, had to make a run to town and the wife was busy at home "darn". Had to stop at HD to look around and bingo....another DeWalt tool.......

I needed.

Already put in DS150 "Kaizen Case"2ee73a3da85a3a096936feb2b33c05cd.jpg

• Like 2

I grabbed this at Lowes today to go with the Bosch laser I just picked up. Pretty decent tripod for $34. It extends up to 61" high so I can use for quite a bit. Anything higher and I can use the clamp attachment that came with the level.3514532b4dc776bdb8f5ae463aa0d760.jpg I can also use it for our camcorder which will be nice.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Didn't buy it today, but I "re-discovered" it. I forgot I still had this ..... I bought it back in 1987 when I was just starting my tool obsession..... It still works !!!!!

image.jpeg

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Foneguy said:

Didn't buy it today, but I "re-discovered" it. I forgot I still had this ..... I bought it back in 1987 when I was just starting my tool obsession..... It still works !!!!!

Don't you love that?! I found a Rotozip that I completely forgot I had last month! It's like Christmas!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BMack37 said:

Don't you love that?! I found a Rotozip that I completely forgot I had last month! It's like Christmas!

It's fun but it makes me realize that was almost 30 years ago ..... Now I feel old ..

and a little pack rat ish .... But tools don't count .... Right ????

• Like 2

That set is fairly complete, wish they had the metric nut drivers and a 1/4" hex to 1/4" square to the set. I have used their everybit set and I liked the quality...not compared to Wiha/Wera/Felo obviously but as good as most name brands.

27 minutes ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Today is a great tool day.... I bought the Ridgid 10" Sliding miter saw , the Dewalt 7.5" Cordless 20V sliding Miter saw , a Dewalt Heat gun and The the Three Ridgid 22" stackable Plastic tool cases. 

Very nice. Let me know how you like the dewalt cordless sliding miter saw. 

• Like 1

I just ordered a new Milwaukee m18 5.0 battery off eBay for $73. This got me wondering, how do you guys buy your batteries. Donyou get them from places such as eBay or buy them new at HD or wherever sells them brand new.

Gotten quite a few Dewalt and Milwaukee batteries off eBay, just be careful and look at where they are coming from, only buy from US, always get new not refurb packs. Stay away from Chinese knock offs. But a lot of people break up kits and sell them on eBay.

• Like 3