What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

25 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

5bucks!! That's awesome Bmack! I've been eye balling this set let us know how u like them bro.

Thanks! Obviously haven't used them yet but the grip is definitely more grippy than the green, non-hex bolster set I have...which I like(the grippier set). The transition from plastic to steel on the striking cap is extremely nice, it screams quality because it's nearly seamless.

• Like 2

Thanks! Obviously haven't used them yet but the grip is definitely more grippy than the green, non-hex bolster set I have...which I like(the grippier set). The transition from plastic to steel on the striking cap is extremely nice, it screams quality because it's nearly seamless.

I would have just assumed they were made out of the same softer material. Either way great set brother, I love the two sets of Wera's I have.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BMack37 said:

6-piece Wera chisel driver set from Sears plus a chisel PH3 from Amazon to complete the set, total was $5 out of pocket!

e33wt8T.jpg

5 bucks? thats insane, really nice looking set, i like the colors

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kruton said:

I would have just assumed they were made out of the same softer material. Either way great seat brother, I love the two sets of Wera's I have.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Me too, but it seems like it's a very similar or maybe even the same material but a little thicker.

6 hours ago, mohawkdec said:

5 bucks? thats insane, really nice looking set, i like the colors

Me too! I wanted the green hex bolster set originally but the yellow looks good and differentiates the two(non-hex bolstered green) sets well.

38 minutes ago, Foneguy said:

Here it is, I couldn't help it.... But I have been using it all morning !!!!!

packs a lot of punch it a small package !!!

Did you get it on a sale price? I believe a one of the Dewalt blowers was on sale online and maybe in store.

I just want to make sure you got the best price while you still can return. Let me look to see what the sale was..

Edit: Deal was the brushless blower has a new low price of $99 for bare tool and $200 for the blower and 5.0 Ah battery. Available from several vendors including Amazon.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Did you get it on a sale price? I believe a one of the Dewalt blowers was on sale online and maybe in store.

I just want to make sure you got the best price while you still can return. Let me look to see what the sale was..

Edit: Deal was the brushless blower has a new low price of $99 for bare tool and $200 for the blower and 5.0 Ah battery. Available from several vendors including Amazon.

Paid $95 bare tool... Seems to be the average

14 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Let me know how you like it! And how loud is it compared to other blowers you've used in the past? Does it push a lot of air? Will it move wet leaves and or rocks?

Pro,

works great . Wouldn't task it with full time yard work, however the variable speed is excellent in blowing leaves out of the mulch in my flower beds. Cleans garage floor well. Does great in the small crevices that hold water during a car wash.

Sounds like an air mattress pump, not real loud. Comes with inflation nozzles for pool toys etc.

i can see this good for a quick sawdust disbursement while doing a deck.

most of my experience with blowers is the gas type.

This little gem is very impressive for its size, and a real nice addition to the YELLOW ADDICTION. 

• Like 4

Pro,

works great . Wouldn't task it with full time yard work, however the variable speed is excellent in blowing leaves out of the mulch in my flower beds. Cleans garage floor well. Does great in the small crevices that hold water during a car wash.

Sounds like an air mattress pump, not real loud. Comes with inflation nozzles for pool toys etc.

i can see this good for a quick sawdust disbursement while doing a deck.

most of my experience with blowers is the gas type.

This little gem is very impressive for its size, and a real nice addition to the YELLOW ADDICTION. 

I have the Milwaukee that looks identical and it works great for saw dust. I blow my garage out with it, but I doubt it would move wet leaves very well. It is impressive for its size though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Let me know how you like it! And how loud is it compared to other blowers you've used in the past? Does it push a lot of air? Will it move wet leaves and or rocks?

Jimbo did a video on this cleaning his room with it. Seemed to have good power. 

• Like 1

I decided not to buy a new cordless circular saw and just stick with Ryobi corded one I had. So I bought a new blade and "played" with it for a bit. Also got some other accesories. (DeWalt bit set, Ryobi countersink bits and some Diablo sanding discs )

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

• Like 7

I decided not to buy a new cordless circular saw and just stick with Ryobi corded one I had. So I bought a new blade and "played" with it for a bit. Also got some other accesories. (DeWalt bit set, Ryobi countersink bits and some Diablo sanding discs )

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

Can never go wrong,with a new blade and accessories.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That's a nice grill bro I saw it yesterday.

Thanks big Mike. I just started putting it together and so far so good. I didn't see the ones they usually have assembled because they sold like crazy. An old vet and I picked up the last two of the store and they where stashed on a pallet up high.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1