What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Just pulled the trigger on a Festool Domino 500. Should receive it in a week or so. More about this little bad boy soon !!

Nice. I'd love to dive into the green end of the pond, but there are a lot of other things that I need to get before I do. There's no use having a domino if your panels aren't consistently square and off by 1/64"

31lghba2WHL.jpg       

Ordered this tonight ..2706-20 M18 Fuel One Key Hammer Drill Driver..arrive here on Tues ..

OneKeyImpactDriver.jpg

This came yesterday..the 2757-20 M18 Fuel 1/4" One Key Impact Driver...both ordered from Amazon as bare tool...

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, MForce1307 said:

Ordered this tonight ..2706-20 M18 Fuel One Key Hammer Drill Driver..arrive here on Tues ..

This came yesterday..the 2757-20 M18 Fuel 1/4" One Key Impact Driver...both ordered from Amazon as bare tool...

This is cool, I can understand the Onekey will be quite helpful, I wouldn't mind one myself, but I'm already tied down to the 2704 and 2753 so I can't say i'm itching to buy either of these..... I am interested in knowing how they work out for you, and for you, @MikeInCtown!

Just now, KnarlyCarl said:

This is cool, I can understand the Onekey will be quite helpful, I wouldn't mind one myself, but I'm already tied down to the 2704 and 2753 so I can't say i'm itching to buy either of these..... I am interested in knowing how they work out for you, and for you, @MikeInCtown!

so far I programmed memory setting 1 ... just have to grab some screws and chunk of wood and test it yet..will get back to you on that...

On 4/1/2016 at 8:32 PM, JimboS1ice said:

Just ordered an addition to my "red" family... Wait and see!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tease, so will I. I just ordered an addition to my red family as well!

• Like 2

On 3/31/2016 at 4:45 PM, jswoger1986 said:

they let me walk around alone at Home Depot so. Random tools got purchased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, what's that trim nail punch about? Does it have a slide inside or something? I never saw something like that before, but I know Malco makes excellent sheet metal tools, so that should be a good one...

• Like 1

Hey man, what's that trim nail punch about? Does it have a slide inside or something? I never saw something like that before, but I know Malco makes excellent sheet metal tools, so that should be a good one...

Yea it does have a sliding bar inside. I actually picked it up for installing vinyl siding. It allows me to nail up through j channel into a facia board in order to keep an even reveal. My coworker has one and that's what prompted me to get one because of how useful it was. I noticed myself saying hey can I borrow that for min. So I had to get one of my own to keep production up. But his is like half the size. And seems much better built than mine

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jswoger1986 said:

Yea it does have a sliding bar inside. I actually picked it up for installing vinyl siding. It allows me to nail up through j channel into a facia board in order to keep an even reveal. My coworker has one and that's what prompted me to get one because of how useful it was. I noticed myself saying hey can I borrow that for min. So I had to get one of my own to keep production up. But his is like half the size. And seems much better built than mine

Huh, what brand is his? I always thought Malco was top notch

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Huh, what brand is his? I always thought Malco was top notch

I think now that I hit 5,000 posts I'm getting senile, I'm in the right spot now right??

Been slacking on the pictures for this thread so ill list some recent pick ups, cheap older style milwaukee self feed bit 1 1/8", it was a steal on eBay, 5 wood and 5 metal diablo sawzall blades from the pro day, diablo circ saw blade, bosch scrolling jig saw blades, and some shellac and paint, nothing crazy... well the one crazy thing I'm keeping a secret until i get it, one of the things mentioned above coincides with my new toy!

• Like 1

I think now that I hit 5,000 posts I'm getting senile, I'm in the right spot now right??

Been slacking on the pictures for this thread so ill list some recent pick ups, cheap older style milwaukee self feed bit 1 1/8", it was a steal on eBay, 5 wood and 5 metal diablo sawzall blades from the pro day, diablo circ saw blade, bosch scrolling jig saw blades, and some shellac and paint, nothing crazy... well the one crazy thing I'm keeping a secret until i get it, one of the things mentioned above coincides with my new toy!

Its "high octane" that probably means Fuel, you already have two recip saws, ridgid circ saw, and jig saws..... but you could be getting the fuel circular saw maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MForce1307 said:

31lghba2WHL.jpg       

OneKeyImpactDriver.jpg

they are both beauties

• Like 1

Nice, very very nice, 3 tools in one box for only 100 dollars, talk about a deal! And you know you got this box cause you saw I recently made a Ryobi purchase hehe. [emoji14]

Friday dude, I haven't had a day off it'll be a good day for filming have some cool stuff lined up.