What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

2 hours ago, rrich1 said:

0f2cc23ffb1bc76a27b97497d7aa91d5.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Those masks are awesome Rich. Coming into my second year with mine for my ATV and all I can say is sweeeeeeeeeet! Used them most recently picking up 180 bales of hay with my in laws and I have hay fever. Nary a worry or a problem!

11 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

You got those gauges for $40 apiece ?

If if you were trying to make me jealous you did a damn good job!

I have a Mac compression test set. They are the same as the Proto gauges. Very nice setups and you absolutely stole them!

I have a Proto banner too and mine is already hung ?

You really can't go wrong with Proto tools. 

No longer free Prime shipping but still a good deal IMO: http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/8120-amazon-deals-permathread/&do=findComment&comment=160765

CC: @John Glassey

2 hours ago, The.Handyman said:

Added to my Tstak arsenal. I am good now.19daa38560c85711984acd3a5b21ea55.jpg

That's a beautiful sight! So cool having the dollies, seems to me like a real winner, do all stacking boxes have a dolly to get for them? (not just the cart function) I've seen ones for Festool, but never seen them for the dewalt before this

• Like 2

After @Stercorarius posted what a deal he got on the Proto testers, I was overwhelmed with envy. I ordered the JFP460M Transmission/Oil Pressure Test Set 

IMG_6812.PNG

Then I found the JFP3000 Vacuum Test Set for $29.99 and decided I couldn't pass that up either

IMG_6813.PNG

As of this moment I haven't ordered the differential tester, and would probably never use it, but the night is young. Just too good a deal to pass up on these. 

Thanks for for the heads up!

• Like 4

That's a beautiful sight! So cool having the dollies, seems to me like a real winner, do all stacking boxes have a dolly to get for them? (not just the cart function) I've seen ones for Festool, but never seen them for the dewalt before this

Bosch has a cart and dolly too

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Picked up the proto vacuum tester and the Kctool wiha precision screwdriver set.

You just had to 1 up me didn't you ?

Seriously though, thanks for turning me on to that. That was a HELL of a deal

• Like 1

Ok, I thought about some more, I just couldn't pass up the JFP210M differential tester at $40. Maybe I'll never use it, but at $160 regular price I had to do it. 

IMG_6814.PNG

3 Proto test sets, over $400 retail, all for a little over $100. Today was a good day.

Thanks again @Stercorarius I'm $100 poorer, but I guess I'm $400 worth of happy ?

• Like 6