What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Is that scanner used for studs? Looks pretty diesel

Wood studs is just the beginning, it also finds electrical, and steel (pipes and studs). It will also find rebar 3 1/2 inches down in concrete. I've never been impressed by any sensing unit, hopefully this rig changes that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, cmorales said:

Yeah, very expensive but useful for calibrating my torque wrench.

Definitely. You can also charge to do other people's! I've been looking for a deal on a torque wrench but man it's hard to trust used torque wrenches and the pricing indicates that. Man I wish I knew someone locally with one of those!

9 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Definitely. You can also charge to do other people's! I've been looking for a deal on a torque wrench but man it's hard to trust used torque wrenches and the pricing indicates that. Man I wish I knew someone locally with one of those!

You can check to your nearest hardware stores. They are selling torque wrenches.

Just now, cmorales said:

You can check to your nearest hardware stores. There are selling torque wrenches.

Yeah I know...but used, if I could calibrate, I can buy a Proto for less than the cost of a new Kobalt torque wrench. In fact the used, aesthetically good-looking Protos are priced closer to the cost of the Chinese made Craftsman.

Do you Jedi mind trick these Hd people? Lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hand them the coupon...Big Smile and ask for a competitor match.

Wait nervously...[emoji850].......Wait for Manager approval.....Continue to wait nervously....[emoji850]

Approved.......[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Fist bump all the way home..........[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

DeWalt

• Like 5

7 hours ago, 77Ford01 said:

Just hand them the coupon...Big Smile and ask for a competitor match.

Wait nervously...emoji850.png.......Wait for Manager approval.....Continue to wait nervously....emoji850.png

Approved.......emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

Fist bump all the way home..........emoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.png

DeWalt

Can we see that big smile? So I can replicate it when I go? lol

@tomdog22is that scanner the one they were showing at World of Concrete?

• Like 1

I got the same kit back when it was wicked cheap. You'll love the bits Carl, for the most part they are decent. Much better than the OLD Dewalt ones I have. I still haven't switched to the newer ones. I have two installer kits, this one and one from Festool and they are both open on my work table all the time!

• Like 2