What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

On March 20, 2016 at 4:49 PM, BMack37 said:

You'll like those, they cut through any kind of wire like it's a hot knife through room temperature butter. Those are a finger guillotine...hmm, that has me thinking; it would make a pretty badass cigar cutter :D

Pretty sure its an OSHA thing with the high visibility to recognize their safety. Same thing with any insulated too they are red and yellow to stand themselves out and the is regular across all brands.  They aren't the prettiest but they keep you from getting fried.

7 hours ago, T75R said:

I gotta say I'm not a fan of the McDonald's colors on the wihas lol. I'm sure they're great I just can't get over the color scheme lol

you got me laughing at that one, i almost spit my coffee on to the screen

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Next on my list is the Milwaukee Multitool... Not a fan of the Dewalt paddle

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M18 or M12? I'm still not sure if my M12 was defective but I think if I buy one again it would be the m18...I probably should just buy it, I have like $60+ worth of blades, only one of which was used.

M18 or M12? I'm still not sure if my M12 was defective but I think if I buy one again it would be the m18...I probably should just buy it, I have like $60+ worth of blades, only one of which was used.

M18

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got a replacement set of Lenox hole saws to step in for my existing worn set. I've tried to sharpen them, and it helps, but they have worn enough on the sides of the teeth that they no longer have much of a bevel out... plus they are very hard, so sharpening didn't do much

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Nice! im jealous. 

What's funny is that a day earlier someone posted a similar deal on a Snap On creeper for $20. Mine was marked at $30 so I had to get them to match the Snap On deal the GJ member posted, haha.

I was also a 20% HF coupon from buying the HF creeper so this was rather timely.

What's funny is that a day earlier someone posted a similar deal on a Snap On creeper for $20. Mine was marked at $30 so I had to get them to match the Snap On deal the GJ member posted, haha.

I was also a 20% HF coupon from buying the HF creeper so this was rather timely.

I saw that post. way to use the noggin on that one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You are going to love those screwdrivers Kruton. I think that is the same set I bought. I've had mine for a while and they are holding up fine. The handles don't seem to be bothered by parts washer fluid either. I used that to clean the handles and they look new after that.

• Like 1