Christmas tool presents

JimboS1ice

Doesn't have to be tools but you guys get anything good for chirstmas? Did Christmas with my parents and sister today and got a husky 4.6 gallon silent flow compressor. Can't wait to try it out!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like you're getting more tools today! Hahaha! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if tools are in the budget this year but I could use a torque wrench. Guess I should of asked Santa-

But I'm honestly having more fun building presents this year. I started this season bummed because money's tight but i have managed to create some awesome gifts.

The little girl next door left an xmas card in our doorstep a few days ago with some candy attached. I returned the favor today and with inspiration from my wife's robot gift, I decorated the candy jar like a robot :) sorry no pics.

• Like 1

No tools for me yet, but after one Christmas get together so far I've got $75 in Home Depot gift cards. We still have 4 more family Christmas parties so I will hopefully be getting several more. Look out new miter saw cause here I come. Now to decide between the Bosch 12 inch axial glide or the Dewalt DWS780...decisions, decisions!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

c2e8f3f2a77b8b1e28b63a5a9ac261c6.jpg

Kreg jig r3

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Jimbo!

I highly recommend getting the AutoMaxx clamp for that kit. It really makes that little jig very handy and speeds up the process. Set it to your preferred tension and it auto adjusts to the material thickness.

• Like 1

Hey Mike, did you know that you have over 4,000 posts? That should make you a TIA celebrity! And rightfully so I say, cause your one of the best dam TIA club members we got. :D

. Yo Proto!! Thanks man that means a lot bro! I just wish I had as good of post as many others do on here but I share what I can and I learn so much on here from all u guys!