Happy new year!

JimboS1ice

Happy New Year's eve. Don't party to hard guys. I guess I'll be asleep before the ball drops. I'm going to try to stay up though. Lol

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

Lol same here, gunna play some games with the family. Then it's off to bed I'm going to try and do some more duck hunting in the AM

• Like 1

Happy New Year Crew!  I am getting up and logged in by 7am, has I again volunteered to cover the on-call for New Years Day so my team can enjoy the day with their families.  I am happy that my co-workers were able to enjoy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day without having to worry about being interrupted spending time with their families. 

-Steven

• Like 1

It's alright, I stayed up for the first time in years. My brother and his fiancé and our cousin Casey played Cards Against Humanity and had Chinese fools and stayed up. When everybody left we conked out on the couch till 4 and I got up and Samantha and I up to bed. I still got up at 7.

Happy new year crew to all! May your 2016 bring a plethora of tools whether needed or not. Have a safe New Year's Eve, I've never been one for going out but those who do be safe.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whether or not I need them they are referred to as tools in front of my wife; with the guys at work, we call them our toys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk