Hello from Orlando!

H2Con

Hey Crew!  Its Conrad from sunny Orlando Florida.  I have been around with the crew on Periscope (H2Con) for a about few months now but never introduced myself here.  I'm just a DIY guy that loves to build and restore anything and everything.  Love tools, Ladies (Monica from Bosch!), electronics, RC and everything that runs on fuel!  And thanks to TIA my garage has some nice new additions and my wallet is a little thinner.   Thanks to Dan and his Periscopes my latest wallet thinner/build is a 3D printer that I'm almost done with.  I NEEDED one after seeing his.  I have taken pics of the process and will do a post with the links and all.  If anyone is interested in building a 3D printer with a 8"x8"x7" build area, heated aluminum bed, digital display with SD card slot, 2020 aluminum frame and auto bed level for $330.  Dan had suggested on Periscope that a 3D printer section be added to the forum.  That would be cool!  I'll start it out with the first TIA 3D printer build. 

• Like 4