Knipex sale

BMack37

Well I'm 0 for 1 on deals today so let's try to get this up to .500. This deal was also stolen from another forum.

http://mobiledistributorsupply.com/knipex

Knipex Tools 25% Off with Free Shipping (No Minimum)
Use coupon code: knipex

Save an additional 10% on your First Order,
Coupon Code: SAVE10 (If order is $49.99 or more, shipping is free)

I recommend checking Amazon, KC and Sears(if you have points) before ordering.

• Like 3

The way the sale is working is that the Knipex sets are on sale for 25% off of their regular price.  The KNIPEX code only gives you free shipping, which isn't unusual, as they give you free shipping regularly on all Knipex orders.  Now, the 10% off with SAVE10 - I haven't seen that before.

MobileToolDistributors has a decent selection, but not nearly as good as ChadsToolBox or KC. Prices are good (for example, the 3 pc ergo grip cobra is $92 on MTD, 105 on Chads and 142(!) on KC.)

I'm seriously eyeballing the comfort grip cobras. I'd really love to get a set of pliers wrenches too, but those don't have the comfort grip and after using other Knipex tools with that grip, it's hard to go back to the dipped handles. 

1 minute ago, JimboS1ice said:

It going to be just like when I bought my rachets, I go from looking at 1 3/8" Rachet to buying two sets!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like when I was going to check the rear brakes on my truck last year. One thing led to another and about $180 later I had new rear brakes and I flushed all of my old brake fluid out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar