Dewalt 20v max Cordless Miter saw

JimboS1ice

47 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

This is hard to pass up, $219 plus free shipping, have at it...

http://www.murdochs.com/shop/dewalt-20v-max-7-1-4-sliding-miter-saw-tool-only-dcs361b/

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn you Jimbo, damn you!  It is a great price $219 free shipping. Damn you all. You guys are going to have me committed. 

• Like 3

Damn it Jim I'm just a fan of tools. That's a great deal. I have been wanting this saw now I'm gonna have to get it. Anyone order from here before I'm in Texas never heard of this place before input on them would be nice thanks jimbo.

Sent from a fan of tools with assistance from Siri

Just saw the email it shipped. Will be here on the 17th? Slow sort of. But it's Montana. 

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Probably two guys in moms basement selling tools lol that's not too far off though.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Shame it would be a good deal for you. I wonder if there is a company that will act as a third party and ship it to you?

Probably would rape him with carrier fees, import fees and just because fees

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweet deal, i just dont think i would use it often. when i need a miter saw i always have power.

i am anxiously awaiting a deal on the 20v trim gun. I am hesitant to pull the trigger on one at retail price

• Like 1

sweet deal, i just dont think i would use it often. when i need a miter saw i always have power.

i am anxiously awaiting a deal on the 20v trim gun. I am hesitant to pull the trigger on one at retail price

I see what u did there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine. It was well packaged. I put it to use right away. Minimal set up and everything was damn near square. Neat little saw. My 10" might be shelved for a while but I will still need the 12" for the big stuff. 

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114