Check this out....m18 FUEL nailer teaser

DarynH

Is it just me or does the belt clip seem in the wrong place to hang it, like the clip should be rotated to work better

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I agree. Most other nails guns have hooks near the fitting, so I think it should be located above the battery. I think where it's at now, the battery is going to want to make it swing down and off your belt.

I think I might be seeing more red in my future!!!! Man I have been waiting all morning to see this post!

I like it, it looks really compact compared to the Dewalt, can't wait for a tool fight. They also have a cordless mitersaw coming down the river too.

Well one nailer doesn't a range make. Could be since they're coming to the table with cordless nailers they might have a few different models to offer, crown, pin brad etc. Considering they all work fundamentally the same way it's better to have a range to spread development costs over a model range. That being said it does look very svelte for a nailer but if you look at its corporate cousins from Ryobi and Rigid a couple things standout. Ryobi's stapler had a square boxy staple transport mechanism this Milwaukee photo looks similar to the ryobi and rigid nailer design with the two raised ridges running down the length of it, rigid uses clear plastic but this looks very similar to the ryobi Brad here. Also Rigid put the belt clip in the same spot on the head so that's nothing weird.

Let's not forget in the statement released my Milwaukee a few weeks back..

Milwaukee’s Response: The entire Milwaukee team looks forward to the launch of our FUEL cordless nailer line up during the first half of 2016!

Regardless of what model we are all drooling over right now..the statement they release would lead us to believe there will have a full range of nailers..let just hope it spans all the way to a framing gun!!!

Yea I don't think it will work too good like it is. Lol

Millerz

Check out the rigid nailer..clips are in similar location..I thought they were odd too but makes sense cause that's where the bulk of the weight is instead of the weight being able to swing around and beat ur leg up or possibly fall

Check out the rigid nailer..clips are in similar location..I thought they were odd too but makes sense cause that's where the bulk of the weight is instead of the weight being able to swing around and beat ur leg up or possibly fall

It is... That just seems weird

dc6e0a756f6de49d3397c71e6084bb09.jpg

Yea it is.

c8032597a0df34dfecdca178289db37f.jpg

Millerz

Millerz

Regardless this is a big deal for Milwaukee and all the red guys. I'm really intrigued by the Ridgid line and with TTI parenting these guys maybe there some collaboration in some areas. If that is a stapler or a pinner that would be really neat for the woodworkers out there.