NFC ..... Packers v Cowboys

Superbowl

Steelers v Packers

Winner

Steelers

MVP

Le'von Bell

Who's your team

As a Steelers fan I hope for this exact thing to happen, but I think we're in danger of falling to the Chiefs. That stadium (Arrowhead) is notoriously difficult to win in. Playing to potential is an easy win but given whom and where I think it's going to be one hell of a game. I don't care for any of the remaining teams personally. 

Since the Titans are done for the season I'm on to rooting for the Texans. I think it would be cool for them to play a Super Bowl in their own stadium.

I'm rooting for Dallas against the Packers since Elliot and Prescot were 2 of only 4 players to not screw me over in Fantasy Football this year.

I don't really care about the other games, and if Houston gets knocked out I probably won't watch the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

As a Steelers fan I hope for this exact thing to happen, but I think we're in danger of falling to the Chiefs. That stadium (Arrowhead) is notoriously difficult to win in. Playing to potential is an easy win but given whom and where I think it's going to be one hell of a game. I don't care for any of the remaining teams personally. 

I'm a chiefs fan, and will be screaming my head off... literally

On 1/10/2017 at 10:06 PM, Jrhky36 said:

No that the pretenders have been eliminated it time to get your pick in

AFC ..... Steelers v Pats

NFC ..... Packers v Cowboys

Superbowl

Steelers v Packers

Winner

Steelers

MVP

Le'von Bell

Who's your team

I am a Bears fan, but since they were out since day 1, I am going with the Cowboys & Pat in the Superbowl, even though I would rather see Greenbay.  

• Like 1

I am a Bears fan, but since they were out since day 1, I am going with the Cowboys & Pat in the Superbowl, even though I would rather see Greenbay.  

Rough time to be a bears fan, I just can't deal with their terrible front office making bad decision after bad decision, hopefully they pick up jimmy garapalo from the pats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penguins fan! Football had too many issues for me to watch. Got tired of all the drug abusers and rapist and murders. I don't support dirt bags or a league that allows for such things without strict firm punishment.  Hard to allow kids to watch this crap and have role models that are junkies. I'll watch the super bowl if it works out.  Was a steelers fan.  Even they are upsetting.  There coach is pathetic.  The whole league is.  Hockey is only good sport left it seems. Baseball is boring to watch on tv and basketball is worse then football. And i really enjoyed basketball. Alright I'm done whining. 

On 1/14/2017 at 7:47 AM, Eric - TIA said:

Of course you would say the Cowgirls LOL, your a Bears fan...

....Incase you don't know, Bears fans are born with a hatred for the Packers HA HA HA

PLEASE NOTE: This post was in a good fun, has a Packers Fan, growing up in Wisconsin - Packer/Bear Rivalry  goes way back, and the games are always a blast to watch.