AVe tears apart a DeWalt 60V Grinder

tpamatmat

Yeah, the guy does not have a filter when he talks, just tells it like he sees it. Overall though I was impressed with DeWalt's build quality. In their defense the Fein teardown didn't have any epoxy on their winding either. Though they were attached better and less susceptible to vibration.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tpamatmat said:

Yeah, the guy does not have a filter when he talks, just tells it like he sees it. Overall though I was impressed with DeWalt's build quality. In their defense the Fein teardown didn't have any epoxy on their winding either. Though they were attached better and less susceptible to vibration.

The 5 inch makita rat tail had epoxy that thing Was beauty Buford Georgia USA made quality stuff I own that exact grinder and love it ??

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

The 5 inch makita rat tail had epoxy that thing Was beauty Buford Georgia USA made quality stuff I own that exact grinder and love it ??

That thing is a beast, should be able to pass it down to your grand-kids:)

• Like 1

His vernacular must be unique to whatever backwoods town he's from...the backwoods town I'm from doesn't even have as many oddball nonsensical "words" thrown around as adjectives, and that's saying something. 

Watching half this video so far and I'm amazed that he hasn't called it a complete and utter piece of trash. He even seemed to not hate the Fuel model. Seems a little unusual lol. 

6 hours ago, Biggie said:

He must have a pretty good following.  I saw it when it had been up for 3 hours and it already had 400 some comment.  

His channel has 438,117 subscribers, with over 81 million views. Pretty impressive for a single owner and operated channel.

11 hours ago, Bremon said:

His vernacular must be unique to whatever backwoods town he's from...the backwoods town I'm from doesn't even have as many oddball nonsensical "words" thrown around as adjectives, and that's saying something. 

Watching half this video so far and I'm amazed that he hasn't called it a complete and utter piece of trash. He even seemed to not hate the Fuel model. Seems a little unusual lol. 

Yea when he gives overall praise you know it's legit. Thought his argument against flexvolt in favor of the 9.0 was a little odd since effectively he's comparing 2ah to 9ah, but I digress. 

13 hours ago, Bremon said:

I wonder where he is from. Didn't hear any accent when he speaks french. New-Brunswick maybe.

• Like 1

I'm not too familiar with Quebec other than Montreal but from watching his videos...he's not too far from mining, maybe an industrial city, but he seems to be in a decent sized city...he also never mentions the Habs. Just outside of Quebec city maybe? Maybe on of the larger cities off the river.

23 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I'm not too familiar with Quebec other than Montreal but from watching his videos...he's not too far from mining, maybe an industrial city, but he seems to be in a decent sized city...he also never mentions the Habs. Just outside of Quebec city maybe? Maybe on of the larger cities off the river.

I live in Quebec city and there is no mining around here. No I think he lives in Northern BC now but he's not from there. In a video, he said "have you ever heard the sound of northern BC spiders?" (or something like that) and then proceed to burp. Haha :-) This is why we like this guy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...