And another one down the tube :)

ChrisK

So as many know we got a March Lion and I just moved over 2 feet of fluffy white stuff. Spent the day at work in my 2 wheel drive work car and came home to three hours of snow blowing, plowing with my ATV and shoveling....e227165198aad2c424a524e4a553a95d.jpg5dc537a71222b48fcadce8cb4a344cbc.jpg815cfec16f80afddab732be1b9a18559.jpg405260d9e7d21dc2f06879edc5bc96bf.jpge5c3b0bcf039974933070d76a21e56fc.jpgbb7d31c8e1287d3f2e42361875cbaad0.jpg977fe3e6f810c418cbbe4f697a1fe9b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I've never understood why they give you guys rwd cars, a lot of our departments are getting the ford SUV inerceptors but the ones that don't have the taurus with awd at least, we just got our last ambulance replaced with a 4x4 unit it's great!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I've never understood why they give you guys rwd cars, a lot of our departments are getting the ford SUV inerceptors but the ones that don't have the taurus with awd at least, we just got our last ambulance replaced with a 4x4 unit it's great!

Yeah, hey just started buying AWD Chargers but my girl doesn't need to be replaced. I've only got 75k on her! I did a lot of "Underpass Safety Checks" yesterday ;D Thank God for iOS.

My last check of 16 ended up being a whiteout and took me almost forty minutes of white knuckling this poor girl in drifting snow to finish my last check for crashes or disabled motorists. I got home and fell asleep for an hour before cleaning the cars and the driveway. I woke up at 330 this morning and there was a gorgeous moon and not a cloud in the sky. Super fast mover. It started at about 630 am yesterday and must've stopped late last night because I finished cleaning at 930 pm. It was still snowing but the fifty mile per hour winds were blowing all the snow around. It didn't look like it was snowing too much then.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Foneguy said:

Glad you made it home safe !!!! 

Hopefully this is the last storm of the year 

Thanks Buddy! Yeah aside from two feet of snow on my deck it's sunny and borderline warm outside right now! It might hit 28 today! Woohoo!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EEtwidget said:

We don't get a lot of snow around So California but recently a lot of rain. Those AWD Explores don't preform as well as expected. This was posted in my off road recovery group. IMG_9098.JPG.1cbd1100c2d30a09f3b89cb322dda286.JPGIMG_9099.thumb.JPG.eacdfc68fd5e268a1486623d5750be61.JPG

Been there, done that.of course it was in a real car O0

• Like 1

Oh joy.

I was born in this, molded by it, I didn't see green grass until I was already a man, by then it was blinding LOL

Now I'm kinda missing it, hmm maybe it's because my son isn't getting to experience it like I did when I was young... Well there's always next year

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Oh joy.

I was born in this, molded by it, I didn't see green grass until I was already a man, by then it was blinding LOL

Now I'm kinda missing it, hmm maybe it's because my son isn't getting to experience it like I did when I was young... Well there's always next year

You guys don't get too much dude?

10 hours ago, EEtwidget said:

We don't get a lot of snow around So California but recently a lot of rain. Those AWD Explores don't preform as well as expected. This was posted in my off road recovery group. IMG_9098.JPG.1cbd1100c2d30a09f3b89cb322dda286.JPGIMG_9099.thumb.JPG.eacdfc68fd5e268a1486623d5750be61.JPG

I bet it would be better with different tires.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

My brother got an Interceptor as a replacement for his Charger last month. He likes the extra space, but I think he liked driving the Charger better.

It's like Eric says....Fords suck. And apparently....get stuck. See that? I'm a poet....and I didn't know it!

• Like 5

It's like Eric says....Fords suck. And apparently....get stuck. See that? I'm a poet....and I didn't know it!

Dude f&$@ ford!!

We bought a f-550 chassis for our ambulance, turbo diesel 4x4, before it hit 10,000 we warrantied it 3 times, second time it blew a turbo the other two were exhaust issues, so far our other one hasn't had issues yet...

The 4x4 and turn capacity is nicer than our old e series though, and it moves pretty good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

F350 utility body for work ....P.O.S.....
ride is RUFFFFF ..
home .. Chevy 3500 Duramax !!!!!!

We bought a 250 for a station truck, they bought the low end motor what a hunk of shot, thing is a dog I missed the old v10 triton we had even though the bed had a rusted out hole the size of Texas lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2