Its not my shop but is is my happy place

regopit

Gotta admit that's pretty dang cool and a cool use of a car shelter it makes for a good cabana!!

Thanks. I was thing about building a more permanent structure but we plan on moving someday and was afraid it would turn buys away. Plus for  $300 you get a lot of bang for your buck. 

Is there at least a wrench or something hiding in a drawer or something? lol

Ok I'm busted, behind the bar I have a couple of screw drivers 1/4 ratchet and a pair of channel locks to work on the pool filter if need be

btb_zpsc625ac9e.jpg

• Like 2

You WIMP!!!!! Work should never interfere with your happy place!!!!!! If something breaks in there you should use straws, spoons, forks, pieces of straw or chewed gum to temporarily fix it till work day!!!!!! Course my happy place is my work shop :( C'mon Regopit!!!! For Pete's sake!!!! If a guy breaks into my woodshop I'll have to stab him with a screw driver and hit over the head with a Milwaukee work lamp then use zip ties to hold him there! I've got no guns down there!!!!! Geez.....;)

I was thinking that was a very happy place, until I saw that bottle of tequila (ta-kill-ya). I could never be happy with tequila around. Just kidding... mostly. Nice digs, man...

• Like 1

I was thinking that was a very happy place, until I saw that bottle of tequila (ta-kill-ya). I could never be happy with tequila around. Just kidding... mostly. Nice digs, man...

it is the worst hangover you will every have, but the story's you can tell..

No good story starts with we where drinking a diet coke.

• Like 1

I had a bad night with an obscene amount of cheap Pancho Villa tequila when I was younger... shooters with a 4 oz. A&W mug was a bad idea. Can't even smell tequila without gagging now. My now-girlfriend tried to get me to try some 'good' stuff (Patron Silver, maybe?) at one of her Christman parties a while ago and it was nearly technicolor yawn time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's crazy guys and I know we always have sunny days but I'm hopeing we even have a winter over here in southern Cali it's been just hot or muggy I miss wearing my big jackets that been sitting in my closet for the past 2-3 yrs and the rain guys cus we need it.I hope u guys stay warm and hope weather gets better for u guys!