New Job

EEtwidget

Hello everyone, I have been MIA for a bit. I started a new job. A very interesting career change. For those who don’t know, I have a range of skills from electronics to mechanical design. I accepted a job with an audio visual design company that specializes in building exhibits for museums, restaurants, and amusement parks.  Although I can’t talk about our current projects, I can tell you the company has built things like an earthquake simulator, (stand inside and simulate a 4.0); water cannon that shoots above 150ft; Steam Powered Airplane…

As expected from a mad scientist lab, it’s a mess, and it’s my job to organize the shop. I have a feeling we will be buying T-Stacks in the near future. I’ll try and post as many pics of builds as I can, but of course some projects are confidential.   

Aside from that I have a crew at my house this morning tearing down a balcony. The old one swayed and flexed when ever walked on. The start of my home improvement project has begun, may god have mercy on my wallet! Maybe now my wife will let me buy an air compressor?

As expected from a mad scientist lab, it’s a mess, and it’s m Maybe now my wife will let me buy an air compressor?

You obviously need two, a small, quiet Rolair portable, and a big powerful permanently mounted rig in the shop garage, something North of 5 HP and 60 gallons.

Congrats, man!

• 7 years later...