Hello From Central New York

platypus20

Hello, My name is Jack. I'm an industrial boiler service technician, and live near Syracuse, NY. I'm a member over at Garage Gazette, one of the members over there, Conductor562, has posted a few interesting articles, so I decide to come and see what else is here. I run a small machine shop out of my shop, making obsolete boiler parts for work, race car parts for some friends and whatever else, I need. I'm looking forward to being a member here.

Welcome GNAP! Glad to have you here. There tends to be a power tool focus here, but I'm sure that isn't an issue ;)

As information for the rest of you that don't know the GNAP (Great North American Platypus) he has around 700 ratchets. Makes me look like a school girl with my modest collection of 60 or so.  

Welcome GNAP! Glad to have you here. There tends to be a power tool focus here, but I'm sure that isn't an issue ;)

As information for the rest of you that don't know the GNAP (Great North American Platypus) he has around 700 ratchets. Makes me look like a school girl with my modest collection of 60 or so.  

its all part of the the GNAP's burden, The Holy Quest For The Perfect Ratchet (THQFTPR), I haven't found it yet, but I'll keep looking

• 2 weeks later...