Well My Day Sucked

DR99

Wow sorry DR. And having been rear ended three times....yeah tomorrow is going to suck. Remember use ice. Don't use heat! Also, normally I don't recommend it but ibuprofen will reduce the inflammation, I hope you feel better my friend :)

• Like 1

Wow sorry DR. And having been rear ended three times....yeah tomorrow is going to suck. Remember use ice. Don't use heat! Also, normally I don't recommend it but ibuprofen will reduce the inflammation, I hope you feel better my friend :)

They gave me some naproxen and muscle relaxers to get through the soreness. This is number two for me had to have surgery from the first accident. I really don't want to tie your record Chris :) Were they all work related or only a few? I really don't like the new led police flashers I don't know how they got dot approved they are too bright and that the way they flash messes with my eyes at least.

When I was an emt-I working rescue I got rear ended by a TT on Route 101. That is why I no longer do fire or rescue on my hiatus is when I started in LE. The other crashes....just people not paying attention. As far as the led's? Well I for one like them a lot but we just passed a law in NH where we can add red to our light bars to break up the pattern. The lights are a vast improvement over the old halogen rotators I started with, then the strobes which were horrible in rain and fog and snow. The led's are more durable and penetrate poor conditions and in turn keep us safer. They are wicked bright though. Also they cause drunks and elderly to crash into us quite a bit.