what is your favorite new tool?

Duns221

hi everyone, i am new to the form here and wanted to say hi, but the reason i made this post is that the year is coming to an end, this year was a great year for tools, i want to know what you favorite new tool on the market is.  it can be anything hand too,l power tool, accessories, work clothing, etc  

go nuts

-shade 

It sure was a good year. As for 2014 new release tools, I'm glad that Makita is awake again. I've added the new BL high torque drill, BL grinder, BL drywall gun and 7 1/4" 18v x2 circular saw, and 5-4ah batteries (along with the fan, stick vac, blower and led lights but not sure if those were 2014 tools or not) to my fleet this year and they are all great!

For me the favorite tool so far is the EGO 56v leaf blower. That blower moves some serious air and is a great replacement for a small gas powered leaf blower. The Ego hedge trimmer was nice but not nearly as cool as the leaf blower. I will also say the M18 bluetooth radio and M12 fuel sawzall were nice additions too.

Sure, rub it in, Festool snob! LOL

Well BK, I figure I'm going to freeze my tail off for the next five months while your sitting back drinking the best Coffee and beer in the world!!!! FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Well BK, I figure I'm going to freeze my tail off for the next five months while your sitting back drinking the best Coffee and beer in the world!!!! FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOL FESTOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm, beer!

Coffee beer coffee beer coffee beer....

• Like 1