What's the latest tool you purchased?

Mr. Yellow

I've got all of those DR, as far as the drills...I can't justify the expenditure other than to say (and I do have the ) the real advantage of the centrioles is that the large portion of the bit or drill shaft is ensconced in the chuck allowing the bit to drive very straight. The power is amazing in my T15+3 and my CXS is the cats smelly balloon knot. The bits are a$s expensive but the quality is really amazing. I will say the my Dewalt is freakin a powerhouse and it is the brushed models but I love it. My T15+3 is brushless and has the different right angle attachments so it's quite the useful tool. But then again so is my B&D Autosense. I frikin love using that in the Kreg jig.

Mr Yellow....what can I say. I wouldn't touch that yellow brand for the life of me! Now....? Planer....DW745....DCD985....20v saw....!!!!!!!

Chad.....I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I read your post and was like "that poor kid probably wears a helmet full time....wow....I AM insensitive" you just keep picking and eating young man..... Yukka Yukka Yukka! ;). Just kidding ;)

I have seen the CXS in person I do like how small it is. Festool punches you in the gut with the prices though. If you can get the refurbished tool deals when they have them that is the way to go. It just never seems to jive when I have extra cash :)

Yeah I paid $177 for the set. It includes the Jacobs, Centrotec and Eccentric chucks plus the batteries and charger in the systainer. Honestly, it's the coolest drill out there. Not brushless though and no fuel gauge. Crazy amount of torque for such a little guy. If you could swing it, I'd get it. The rest of the drills.....meh. I love mine but truthfully, the CXS does all the stuff my T15 does just a lot less power.

That new 4 speed drill they sell in Europe looks pretty awesome. Hilti has a new bad ass 18v drill coming out soon 4 speeds and tons of torque. I bet for 2015 the original Milwaukee Fuel drills and impact will see a performance update though. The competition has better specs than the Milwaukee drills and impacts out now.

my m12 or m18 fuel line of hammer drill and impacts are enough for this old goat to handle..........be awhile before I would even think about upgrading those..... they are probably twice the tools I need as it is.....

I cannot disagree with Comp. I really love my blue and green guns but I don't think I'll get the quad drive drill when it comes out. Really good product from what I've read and if it's anything like my T15 or CXS it's going to be a powerhouse but other than upgrading my packs to 4.2 at some point this will be it in the drill department. My Dewalt is crazy powerful and although heavy, super comfortable for heavy drilling. I will say I can't wait to get the IDH fro. Bosch! I got to handle the non wireless one at Lowes and it is really a sweet machine!

This time off work is bad for my wallet...

Just bought 4 of these Winbags. Should be really helpful when installing door/windowframes. 

Shims do work, but anyone who've done this kind of job know how frustrating it can be to hold the frame in place. Especially when you have to readjust them and fasten them in concrete or the likes..

winbag-montagekussens-klemmen-met-lucht.

Some DeWALT stuff. From Germany (eBay) because they don't sell the cut-out tool yet in the Netherlands. Think this month or the next. Will launch together with the drywallgun.
Got the bare tool though as I will add it to the drywall screwdriver so I don't need extra batteries for it.

DCS551D2_1_500X500.jpg

and the DWH050 vacuum thingy. Still need the DWV902M, but later...

DWH050K.jpg

Seller also got the DCR002 bluetooth adapter which isn't available here yet either. Don't want to keep my phone attached to the radio all the time so this is a no brainer.

DCR002_1_500X500.jpg

And recently I bought a new level. The Stabila R300 in 200cm. I really like it. So sturdy and well build and easy to read.
So I got myself the 61cm, 81cm and 122cm now as well. I like the DeWALTs, but will buy them if I can spare the money (cause buying them from overseas/no warranty) or if they will become available in Europe.

r300angle.jpg

Santa is running late here   ;)