Show your new toys

BK13

Not a power tool,but I did get my broken Razor-back shovel replaced this week with the life time warranty.

We dug up some palm stumps with it in our front yard,the head was bent and twisted slightly afterwards.   I shot them some pics of it on their facebook page and they sent me a new one.  they have good customer service.

That's a great saw, I have the same one, but I could swear I remember seeing it for $199.00 on a regular basis? But I could be wrong?

They had the Makita priced at $199.00 by me for a bit as well. HD then put a bunch of the saws on the clearance rack for $176.06. I kept my eye open to see what the next drop would be and I snagged the last one. The funny thing is that I couldn't find it initially and I had to ask an employee if they had any. He said he thought there was one saw left, but if it had dropped to $0.01, he couldn't sell it to me. luckily for me it was still priced at $58.03

Illini, that's a great saw! Your gonna love it. It has tons of power and great cut speed for a cordless.. did you seriously grab that for $58?!?!? That's insane

I know, it really was an awesome deal. It makes me wonder if Home Depot knows something about an upcoming 7 1/4 from Makita that we don't know about.

I can't seem to keep from buying redundant ratchets! Big azzed Kobalt 1/2" and standard 1/4" and 3/8" HF Pro series, a couple of flap discs, and a Milwaukee tape...

DSC_2701_zpsudqzwo2n.jpg

nice pick up BK!! How much U get that big kibalt ratchet for? I need one of those breaker bars

I can't seem to keep from buying redundant ratchets! Big azzed Kobalt 1/2" and standard 1/4" and 3/8" HF Pro series, a couple of flap discs, and a Milwaukee tape...

DSC_2701_zpsudqzwo2n.jpg

My lowes has quit stocking those monster ratchets. How many ratchets are you up to now BK? I also bought the HF pro ratchets and they are very good. I have used the 3/8 long flex head on bolts that were well over 100 ft-lbs and it didn't skip a beat. The handles have held up well too.

Man I wish Craiglist was like that around me look at this shit :( and what he is asking1!!  http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/tld/4980317279.html

He is asking more than what HD is selling it for!!! NEW!! http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-Max-3-Ah-Lithium-Ion-Hammer-Drill-and-Impact-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-DCK290L2/202922445

Man DR I'm on CL like 20timrs a day just scoping out any deals then this guy emails me back out the blue, he originally was asking for 80$ Obo I offered $50 with no response then he emailed me today and asked if I was still interested I said yea but for the $50 still cus It didn't really matter to me if he wouldve or not but then he said yea and I was all over it . I usually just throw out offers some times they get mad and tell me I'm low balling them but I don't care it's not like this is ebay or Amazon these crazy people asking crazy prices.

Man I wish Craiglist was like that around me look at this shit :( and what he is asking1!! http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/tld/4980317279.html

He is asking more than what HD is selling it for!!! NEW!! http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-Max-3-Ah-Lithium-Ion-Hammer-Drill-and-Impact-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-DCK290L2/202922445

wow really WTF!! LOL!! WHATA rip off!